Healing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, you can pray God's healing be upon our family. Parents are weak, and in poor health, they are going to doctor every few days i should say.

Wife's 2 teeth were supposed to be removed, but she didnot remove because parents were in hospital and i was busy caring them but before 2 days teeth pain arised she is taking medicines, but as doctor said here 2 teeths need to be removed.

Salome is having cold and cough , she is having medicines, but her cough increased as her mom as got cold and cough. She was oughing during her sleep and my heart was trembling.

Sis. Mercy's health is not God.

Have been spending more on sickness, Also because of sickness, financial burden is increasing as we have to pay to doctor and medicines everytime we go to docto.

You can agree and pray, Lord Jesus touch and heal parents, wife salome and sis. Mercy, also remove financial burden woriness from family. Let God take control of our family and situation and bless our family and lives and He be glorified.

Thank you!