Healthcare Professionals Needing Prayer!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Personally help is available: check out thesilveredge.com/articles/

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A thank you to your daughter xxxx
Thank you sister! Our daughter is a part of our lifeline as well. In addition to working long hours at the hospital, when she gets off work she contacts us to see what we need and picks it up or sometimes we order it by phone or computer and she picks it up that way.
She doesn't come in to visit these days, but lets us know by phone or message when she is placing things at our door. Thank God for our daughter.

R

Rita

Pleased she is able to support you both. I have to do that with my dad, but I do go in once a week as he needs practical support within his home- it’s a bit of a worry when I am working in the care home, but I don’t go back to work until next week xx
Rita

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
full

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pleased she is able to support you both. I have to do that with my dad, but I do go in once a week as he needs practical support within his home- it’s a bit of a worry when I am working in the care home, but I don’t go back to work until next week xx
Rita
I understand that. I go out when absolutely necessary. My wife with her severely compromised immune system and chronic respiratory problems does not go out at all. My 94 old pastor is dependent on me to bring him supplies. We order them with our own. He lives alone in a mobile home 5 miles out in the country. I drive out there and call him on the phone when I have deposited his food and stuff on the porch. Worse than his need for food is his loneliness and his inability to attend the multitude of worship and teaching meetings
that have the mainstay of his life especially since his wife's death 8 years ago. They never had any children. I am afraid he will go out and come into town anyway as his memory is slipping badly. Let us keep him in prayer as well.

Reactions: Heart2Soul