Hearing the Voice of God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Hum - that seem a bit confusing!

not at all.

let me show you.

There is a false gospel........that has many branches, but its the same root error and deception.
Its the Gospel of Self righteousness.

That is....."do this to be saved" then "do this to stay saved".

Who is doing that? = SELF righteousness.

God's Gospel says......>>"Here is my Son, He is my Gift of Righteousness"'...If you will take Him by faith, i will take you by giving you a new birth, as born again.

Notice that God's Gospel is Christ on the Cross.... and not your deeds, works, water baptism, commandment keeping or enduring to the end of anything.

its just...."CHRIST CRUCIFIED" is God's offer of Salvation...

Now..

A person does that... and God saves them.

Then, a year later they are here on the forum teaching... "1000 things to do"..>>"you have to do works, and keep commandments", as that is Salvation, now.

See that MIND?
Its CARNAL.
Its "the mind of the flesh".

That MIND is now against Jesus.....against the Gospel....so, if you have that kind of thought, ever.... you have to stop it from becoming your broken Faith.
You have to always keep your faith IN CHRIST as your Salvation.........only.

A.) Jesus who saved me, always keeps me saved....

Add nothing to that REAL FAITH, as the mind will sometimes want to "go Legalism"...= "here is what i have to do, to stay saved".

You have to get that OUT....by bringing it into obedience to Christ.........

A.) Jesus who saved me.........always keeps me saved

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not at all.

let me show you.

There is a false gospel........that has many branches, but its the same root error and deception.
Its the Gospel of Self righteousness.

That is....."do this to be saved" then "do this to stay saved".

Who is doing that? = SELF righteousness.

God's Gospel says......>>"Here is my Son, He is my Gift of Righteousness"'...If you will take Him by faith, i will take you by giving you a new birth, as born again.

Notice that God's Gospel is Christ on the Cross.... and not your deeds, works, water baptism, commandment keeping or enduring to the end of anything.

its just...."CHRIST CRUCIFIED" is God's offer of Salvation...

Now..

A person does that... and God saves them.

Then, a year later they are here on the forum teaching... "1000 things to do"..>>"you have to do works, and keep commandments", as that is Salvation, now.

See that MIND?
Its CARNAL.
Its "the mind of the flesh".

That MIND is now against Jesus.....against the Gospel....so, if you have that kind of thought, ever.... you have to stop it from becoming your broken Faith.
You have to always keep your faith IN CHRIST as your Salvation.........only.

A.) Jesus who saved me, always keeps me saved....

Add nothing to that REAL FAITH, as the mind will sometimes want to "go Legalism"...= "here is what i have to do, to stay saved".

You have to get that OUT....by bringing it into obedience to Christ.........

A.) Jesus who saved me.........always keeps me saved

It is not that complicated!!!!!!

Jesus Christ is there to talk to!!! We can do that because He sends His Holy Spirit!!!

And then there is us leaning on our own understanding - as opposed to actually seeking a conversation with Him.

Now we can call that seeking and finding Him, the gospel because it is good news to us to realize we can just talk to the Word of God/ Jesus.

And I supposed we can also call leaning on our own understand Self righteousness - but that is not good news!! That is just our understanding!

But why make it more complicated than needed!!!

Oh - we can make it more complicated - like pointing out that man is easily tricked by evil into leaning on our understanding instead of just listening to Him! But if we talk to Him, we will understand that.

Or we can talk about how because we men and woman, Adam and Eve, did not choose to listen to the Lord but choose to follow the advice of that Snake and decided to lean on their own understanding, so Christ had to go to the Cross and pay the price for our silly sinfulness! But He did that, so we don't need to talk about rather we just need to seek Him and His words to us.

Still, we turn away from His words and back to our understanding, over and over and over again!!!

Of course He is a forgiving God, ready to still talk to us if we seek Him for advice. Which is the very simple thing to do and is the GOOD NEWS - that we can still turn back to Him and converse with Him!!

We tend to get all religious, making it all complicated when it is just simply turning to Him and listening!!!

It really is contained in these 3 words "Hear, O Israel"!!!!!

Last edited: