Heavy Heart....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My beautiful, loyal, loving and best friend has passed away.
Angel was taken to the vet yesterday as an emergency. They said she needed emergency surgery...they actually started to do it this morning but she went into cardiac arrest and they got her heart beating again but only for a short while.
I am so heartbroken....She brought me so much joy and laughter....I will miss her tremendously....
Prayers are appreciated...thank you all for your care and support of my little Angel.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Angel was taken to the vet yesterday as an emergency. They said she needed emergency surgery...they actually started to do it this morning but she went into cardiac arrest and they got her heart beating again but only for a short while.
I am so heartbroken....She brought me so much joy and laughter....I will miss her tremendously....
Prayers are appreciated...thank you all for your care and support of my little Angel.
@Heart2Soul

So sorry...

Psalm 46:

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

2 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;

3 Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.

4 There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.

5 God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.

6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

7 The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

8 Come, behold the works of the Lord, what desolations he hath made in the earth.

9 He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.

10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

11 The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah."

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you dear sister!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are loved my friend . About a year and a half ago one of my dogs went down as well .
He had a stroke and just dropped . I knew even as i was carrying him into the vets office he was not gonna make it .
You are loved my friend .

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Oh Patty!! My heart is hurting so for you :( All I have to do is think for one second of losing my Adam, he has been with me for over 15 years now. I'm crying just writing this. I am hugging you in The Spirit sister and, I for one DO believe God would grant us our old pets in the end. It will take time, I know. Everything is so very sad anymore, it is hard to smile, and impossible to laugh anymore.
I pray Gods comfort your way, and will continue to.
xo

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh how sad …I’m so sorry …:(

wish they had a crying emoji….

ours has been gone 20 years …believe it or not , I can often still cry when looking into his eyes into the photo by our bed.

hugs xxxx

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm sorry, God, but getting old sucks. But You are God, and You are wise, and You work all things together for the good of those who love you, in this case, H2S, and are called, according to Your purpose. I'm so sorry that this had to come so close to your other loss. Your friend always, Ron.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So sorry, Heart2Soul. Praying for your comfort

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sorry for your loss.
Hugs and Prayers

iu