Hello Christian horse lover here!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

humbleb4him

Jun 29, 2007
I live in MS and found this site in a google search. I hope to learn from all of you and hope from time to time I might have something to offer myself. Yes, I love horses, and all animals, and I have 3 horses of my own right now. They are the most ridicuously spoiled things you have ever seen! lol God Bless!Debi

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board humbleb4him. Hope you enjoy thy stay here and learn more about the Word. I too, loves animals...as they are created by our Creator.
smile.gif
Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

humbleb4him

Jun 29, 2007
LOL that was too funny! I HOPE their Christians!
smile.gif
But I will just have to love them the same no matter what. Do you have any pets?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
I have a dog in here, but it's not my dog...but I still love it. Back to where I used to live...I had two dogs (used to have three), two cats and a bird. I love animals so much...again noticing my avatar..
smile.gif
Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Welcome to CB great to have you join us here I a the community guide here so if you have any questions or need any help please let me know you can private message me anytime by clicking my name. I have three kids well actually they are dogs (yorkies) but they dont know they are dogs. I havent told them yet.
smile.gif

humbleb4him

Jun 29, 2007
Awesome! I think animals are one of God's gifts to us. I know mine are very special to me, even on their worrysome days! :angel1: