Hello everybody,

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MATTOB

Feb 24, 2008
Hi guys, I'm posting here before I start over at the Christian webmaster page. I've been a believer for about 3 years now, and I have a lot of love for the Lord and spreading the Word. I know you guys feels the same way and that is why I felt led to start a Christian Lifestyle blog. I may also be looking for people to contribute!I want to get to know the people here, I'm really not here just to plug my website so I won't even post it here, I'll do that over in the appropriate place, I'm not looking to spam.Thank you guys for the warm welcome, I hope I can contribute!Matt O'Brien

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
I know somebody who has the exact same name as you over here is st.clair michigan.Well anyway welcome to the board, were all crazy christians and if you start losing it too, weve done our work.
smile.gif
and I would love to contribute to your blog, If we could know a little more of what is about that would be fantastic.Welcome to the boardwe hope you have some funbut don't say your catholicor you will be staring down the barrel of a gun.
smile.gif
ha ha just kidding, theyve treated me fine God Bless youYour brother in christRyan Fitz

MATTOB

Feb 24, 2008
Hey Ryan!Thank so much for making me feel welcome already. Actually I attend a Lutheran church but I am really non denominational at heart. I'm the kind that thinks God doesn't set up catch22's or trick questions, and that getting saved is just that - getting saved, no strings attached. I like your choice of verse by the way! One of my favourites also. I've just added my blog to my signature, and it is a Christian Lifestyle blog that I've just started. It's a mixture of my own life experiences as a born again believer, bible study, topical christian debate and links to christian community. I hope you enjoy!your brother in christ!mattob

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
(MATTOB;37862)
Hey Ryan!Thank so much for making me feel welcome already. Actually I attend a Lutheran church but I am really non denominational at heart. I'm the kind that thinks God doesn't set up catch22's or trick questions, and that getting saved is just that - getting saved, no strings attached. I like your choice of verse by the way! One of my favourites also. I've just added my blog to my signature, and it is a Christian Lifestyle blog that I've just started. It's a mixture of my own life experiences as a born again believer, bible study, topical christian debate and links to christian community. I hope you enjoy!your brother in christ!mattob
Completley agree with you on that first paragraph. I even take it a step further and say that there are no denominations. just those foolish enough to think there are.I'll be sure to check your blog, mine is on my sig also if you want to check it out

MATTOB

Feb 24, 2008
Thanks guys, you're all awesome. I'll have some wonderful fellowship ahead of me I am sure!