Hello Everyone

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am new here. My membership was approved today. So I've been looking around the forum trying to become familiar with the different areas and reading some posts.
I look forward to meeting everyone and sharing our thoughts and beliefs.

truthquest

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Welcome!!!!!!! Glad to have you here.................... Lots of different Doctrines, so things do get interesting............

Be Blessed.

Jesus Is Lord.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome!!!!!!! Glad to have you here.................... Lots of different Doctrines, so things do get interesting............

Be Blessed.

Jesus Is Lord.

Thanks for the welcome Brother Mike.
I just read a rather upsetting post and trying to get my heart rate back under control. The post has been deleted by an administrator.
There are always lots of different doctrines on forums, goes with the territory but I'm used to that.
Anyway, thanks again for the welcome.

Streetsweeper

Dec 28, 2008
Sydney
There are always lots of different doctrines on forums, goes with the territory but I'm used to that.

Hi Truthquest,

Welcome.
Your very right about the different doctrines. I'm pretty new here myself and still trying to understand the position of different posters. I keep thinking 'yes, I agree with that person', and then they throw in some comment that seems to turn theology upside down.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Truthquest,

Welcome.
Your very right about the different doctrines. I'm pretty new here myself and still trying to understand the position of different posters. I keep thinking 'yes, I agree with that person', and then they throw in some comment that seems to turn theology upside down.

Thanks for the welcome, Streetsweeper.

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Yep, We can get the Heart rate going real good around here. Stick around, don't ever get offended, and you will enjoy this great forum.

Jesus Is Lord.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not that concerned with being offended but with offending others. And I hope that doesn't happen.

gumby

May 29, 2009
Hi there wlcome to the site as far as docrines go there are as many doctrines as there are leafs on the trees but a good majority of them are from men not from god. Im interested in following gods word and gods doctrine through the holy scripture.

2nd Timothy 3:16

2nd Timothy 4:1

2nd Timothy 4:2

2nd Timothy 4:3

2nd Timothy 4:4

God bless you

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi there wlcome to the site as far as docrines go there are as many doctrines as there are leafs on the trees but a good majority of them are from men not from god. Im interested in following gods word and gods doctrine through the holy scripture.

2nd Timothy 3:16

2nd Timothy 4:1

2nd Timothy 4:2

2nd Timothy 4:3

2nd Timothy 4:4

God bless you

Thanks for the welcome, Gumby. I agree with you on this.

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
Welcome to CB Truthquest, looking forward to your posts.
smile.gif

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
welcomefriend.jpg

I too am looking forward to sharing with you

so again
welcomepup.jpg

That's cute. :D Thank you for the welcome.

Hi Truthquest,

Welcome.

Thanks for the welcome, Streetsweeper.