Hello everyone

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Good morning everyone, joined a couple of weeks ago on the recommendation of a few posters here. Must say I have been way to busy to post, much less introduce myself. So just a little about me, I love GOD..Wahoo.. HE is my Savior..AMEN
I live in Australia, via Georgia, USA..where I was born and raised..God sent me to Australia to find a relationship with Him...conservative baptist background...Mercy...God blew the doors wide open here....I am in full time ministry...Very active in the community...God just keeps blowing my mind with miracles and testimonies....In the process of moving house..everything has been placed into the garage at the moment...So I will try to get here..read a few post and just jump in the water as any true GRITS would....

Thank you Lord for leading me to this forum, Lord I just pray for your presence to be felt here, when people post or when there are visitors..Lord pour blessings on the administrator and moderators, give them wisdom and understanding and clarity..Amen...

Mercy....I love you guys and gals...See Ya

Shep

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Wooohhooo!!! Hi Good Shepherd! :lol:

purplewelcome1.gif

I'm glad that you could make it honey...:)

Love ya!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome, welcome! I would have been your neighbor to the north had you still been in Georgia. I have to say that Angelina has already warned me about you. (Only kidding, she had nothing but good things to say!) :)

I hope you stick around and become active. Our little community under Christ is growing, and it seems like we've become a refuge for folks from your old haunt.

I will gladly accept any and all prayers for CB!

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Mercy where to start...Waiting on the Lord to direct me to a thread where I can just enjoy....Thanks Joshua..Hammerstone where in South Carolina are you from...Used to live in the North Carolina area and went to college for my nursing there..I do love the Caolina's ....Mercy if Australian trees changed colors as they do there, they would be a riot to see God's Glory bursting out all over....Bring it on Lord...They have all green trees here and a few do lose there leaves, but mostly green all year round..I asked God for a naked tree one time and as I came out of church there it stood....all naked without one leaf...I just stood there laughing and crying all at once...Someone asked what was wrong and I said..God just gave me a naked tree..They did not understand and still don't...LOL...God is Good...All the time...:D