Hello Everyone!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HarvestTheFields

Mar 26, 2015
Canada
Hello everyone, I'm new here. I've always enjoyed chatting on forums and I love the concept of fellowship.

Just wondering, what are your favourite kinds of things to talk about on here?

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome, Harvest! We discuss a wide variety of topics. Just have a look over the forum and see if any of the topics peak your interest or feel free to start a topic of your own!

Again, welcome! Hope to see you on the boards!

God Bless,

BA

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome HarvestTheFields, love the name! :)

I think most people tend to head into the issues that they care about. We seem to have a lot of discussions on Creationism, Theistic Evolution and science in general lately, but we also have a lot of folks who are more concerned with things of the spirit and understanding passages in the Bible. Me personally, I really prefer to see ways of looking at one passage in the Bible to offer commentary on another passage as well as discussions on philosophy, ethics, and even some of a literary side. I love to hear about people's experiences in the faith as well that longing I think all of humanity has for more.

Personally, I think that longing is filled by Jesus, but maybe I am biased. ;)

Reactions: Born_Again

HarvestTheFields

Mar 26, 2015
Canada
Thanks for the welcome wishes. Hope to see you on the board.

All of those topics/issues sound interesting. I'll take a look! Happy Good Friday by the way.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
Land of the Long White Cloud
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hello Fields!

z530dbd9be9fd71393409455.gif
2wodrv7.jpg

My fave conversations usually have something to do with the Holy Spirit. I'm not much of a Eschatology sort but I enjoy some of the last days conversations to be had here ~
zv7fyr.gif
Hope you enjoy your time here @CyB

13343014.gif
13343019.gif

Bless ya!