Hello Everyone

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

AlphabetSally

Jul 28, 2008
Just a little about me . . . First and foremost I love God. My faith and my convictions are very strong. I attend church regularly.I have a very good sense of humor but can also be serious when needed. I am very friendly, trustworthy, honest and loyal. I don't usually meet a stranger. I am a very opinionated, outspoken and straightforward person. It gets me in trouble from time to time, so I offer my sincerest apologies in advance if I ever offend anyone on this forum. That is never my intention.I love to read and write and make people laugh.My favorite scripture is Proverbs 17:22, “A merry heart does good like medicine.”I don’t agree with everyone about everything, and I don’t expect everyone to agree with me about everything.However, I do expect respect and politeness when we disagree.Thanks for having me.AlphabetSally

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome Sally to Christianity Board Hope thou enjoy thy stay here and learn much more of the Word of God with love, joy, peace etc