Hello From New Member

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Michael D

May 8, 2011
Hello,

I'm Mike, a 55 year old male from Michigan. Newbie Christian with a lot to learn. Hope to fellowship with you and look forward to contributing in a positive way. Thank you for having me over. God Bless.

Mike

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi Michael!

hello3.gif

Welcome to CB. Glad to have you join our us.

Looking forward to your posts... ^_^

Blessings!

Michael D

May 8, 2011
Thank you Angelina, and thank you again, Shep. I hope my participation will prove of merit to the members. I have a lot to learn but you have already made me feel very welcome and I'm grateful to you for that. I get a very warm feeling indeed already. Bless you both and thanks again for your kindness in welcoming me!:)

Mike

Michael D

May 8, 2011
Hi Angelina,

Well, I haven't heard from anyone in a couple days. I get lonely, doncha know? I had a pretty good day, hope same for you. Thank you for replying. I'm barely awake now. It's almost 2 A.M. where I'm at. Time for my nap. Hope you have a great evening and an even better day tomorrow. G'night. Love your emoticons! They must be custom ones not found on the board.

Mike

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
G night Mike! It's 5.53pm here in NZ...Probably really late over your way so everyone has probably gone off to sleep!

Catch ya tomorrow then...after work. I got a late night tomorrow....
tired-sleeping-smiley-4634.gif

Be Blessed!