Hello from Utah!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
And rather than address the point at hand, you an atheist, quote the Bible. It’s not even with answering.

I’m sorry, but the overwhelming amount of evidence hear points to you just trolling. Have a nice day.
Posts like yours are proofs of how beliefs can not create peace between people, rather the opposite occurs. There's always going to be contention when one person believes something different than the other; even those of the same group (Because no belief is exact)

Those little differences eventually add up.

What can we do? Other than end up in conflict. So either I can match your beliefs, or you can match mine, and we might get halfway along. Or, or we can both let go of what we believe and discover where that goes.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Posts like yours are proofs of how beliefs can not create peace between people, rather the opposite occurs. There's always going to be contention when one person believes something different than the other; even those of the same group (Because no belief is exact)

Those little differences eventually add up.

What can we do? Other than end up in conflict. So either I can match your beliefs, or you can match mine, and we might get halfway along. Or, or we can both let go of what we believe and discover where that goes.
I acknowledge and respect your beliefs (whatever they are) as any extension of you. I have no interest in trolling (giving or receiving). Have a nice day.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I acknowledge and respect your beliefs (whatever they are) as any extension of you. I have no interest in trolling (giving or receiving). Have a nice day.
How can you respect something that goes against everything you believe?

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
It is an extension of you. You have the right to believe what you do.
Sure I have the right to believe anything, but so long as my beliefs don't infringe on any beliefs the greater number agree on. If you are convinced that everyone has a right for their beliefs, then let the terrorists win.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to the boards Fether, I hope you enjoy your stay with us.