Hello I have a few questions.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Adstar

Sep 17, 2009
Glad to be used to help you Sky_Rail. May God shower you with wisdom and may the Holy Spirit be your guide. :)All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Hello Sky_Rail, I'm glad you take it to heart along with our profound patience... Guess what, True Love requires patience... Love is nothing but everything good... And Sky, we are here to help you, and will remain to help you as long you want the help you need and be sincere... They are multiple levels in the Bible, the more you know, the more you grow in His Wisdom and not men's... (think like from child to teenager to adult) They are so sweet... but remember we are here to help you... and we love you sincerely in Christ

Redeemed22

Nov 10, 2009
Citizen of Heaven
Sky_Rail;75163]Thank you Adstar for your profound patience with me as well as all the others here. These are just a few questions of the many that cause me to doubt. All of you have given me much to ponder and think about. I must assure you I am sincere. I have received a very warm welcome here with inteligent responces. I have much to think over. Thanks to all of you.Thomas[/QUOTE]Is Thomas your real name said:
blamesless[/I] before God. Blameless. (Colossians 1:22)You don't have to get fixed to earn your spot as a son. You don't have to work to earn back some low place in the household, like the prodigal son who thought that it might even be the best that he could possibly do. He was wrong. He never lost his place as a son. He felt condemnation and thought it would be lucky to even work as a slave. I bet I could hear him say, "I don't want to even say I love my father until I've worked my life as a slave to him."I think you do love God. Not fully. But like an imperfect mirror. Later, you will have perfect love. For now, you love in part. -Redeemed22

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"profound patience"? --To talk to a brother about God? Maybe it's me..."profound patience " for me would be talking to my nutty old neighbor that keeps breeding stray kittens and feeding them, but not taming them, then luring them into her house so no one can visit her anymore, because of the smell. While all of us trying to find homes for them, but can't because they are still feral in her house and spending $100's on nuetering them if we can catch them -while she encourages more in her storage shed to stay feral, that she keeps locked most of the time anyway ---calling 10 month old cats 'kittens' -all while she nods her head and won't let us catch them because we'll 'scare them' - so they breed more alley cats scared of humans ---for years...all while not wringing her neck. Now that takes "profound patience"...talking to Sky -piece o' cake. ;)Miss HepburnWho had the patience to read that? Raise your hand.