Hello, I'm Nathaniel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mcdanielnc89

Dec 9, 2007
Hello and God Bless You all...My name is Nathaniel, I am an 18 year old male. I have a brother whom is 14, a sister whom is 15, a soon to be adopted sister(I HOPE) who is a year, and a 9 or 10 week old baby boy. We also do something called "foster care" which is a thing where when we get a call from state people we temporarily give kids a home until they go elsewhere or are reunited with their families. I have a liver disease which I have had for around 2 1/2 years, but with Gods help I believe I am slowly being healed. I also have hip troubles which don't bother me too bad...Something you should also figure out about me or "know" about me if you don't already know, is I do very much believe in God, his son JESUS CHRIST, and the HOLY SPIRIT! Yes, of course I am saved. I love him with all my heart! I try to stay on track with God but sometimes it gets hard, but just confide in God and he will be there to help you through everything!I love animals and most of all fish, hamsters and dogs.. Those three I don't think I can live without. Fish are my main thing at the moment, although my dog I cannot sleep without. She keeps me company and I just love her! We also have a semi farm (If you know what I mean) Lol.I just recently graduated from Penn Foster High School in May of 2007 and am planning on continuing my education. I will be doing Web Graphic Design and Web Design/Development. I start January 8, 2008 at DeVry University. If you'd like to know anything else about me or would just like to talk feel free to send me a message!

Peacebewithyou

Nov 6, 2007
Hi Nathaniel,Welcome!
smile.gif
Do you keep fresh or salt water fish?

mcdanielnc89

Dec 9, 2007
Thanks for the warm welcome.I currently keep fresh-water fish as I cannot afford the salt-water fish at this time for I'm paying for college, lol.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board mcdanielnc89. Hope thou enjoy thy stay here and learn much of the Word with peace, joy, love etc.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.