Hello, I'm Whirlwind

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
I have only read two posts and feel right at home.....I love the message you are sending and look forward to reading much, much more......Whirlwind:)

vickylea

Nov 7, 2007
Hi there, welcome. I'm new here myself, I've just become a Christian and I joined hoping to learn more of the Lords word. Take care, Vicky

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome whirlwind to Christianity Board. Hope thou enjoy thy stay here and learn much of the very Word of God.JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

blessed1195

Nov 9, 2007
Hi Whirlwind! It's me!I finally got on! Thanks for telling me about this site!Talk to you soon!Your friend,blessed1195

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
(blessed1195;22588)
Hi Whirlwind! It's me!I finally got on! Thanks for telling me about this site!Talk to you soon!Your friend,blessed1195
Hi Joy...It is so good to hear from you. :angel9: Once you get settled in let me know....I found another site that seems terrific too.I still go back to Worthy Boards but everything I write is filtered by the moderators. They have only allowed one post in the last 4 days :naughty:.....it was so bland there was no way they couldn't post it.I've prayed about it and believe it's just time to stop on that site. I'll write to the moderator and quote a few verses to him but that is all I can do. So...the next sound you hear will be the dust being kicked off my feet. Ha.Write you soon.........Your friend, Judi / Whirlwind

Terral

Dec 3, 2007
Hi Whirlwind:
Whirlwind >> I have only read two posts and feel right at home.....I love the message you are sending and look forward to reading much, much more......Whirlwind
I spent a lot of time reading member posts yesterday and find this assembly more advanced than on many other Bible Boards. The Numerology and Bible Types posts are among my favorites. :0)In Christ Jesus,Terral

Terral

Dec 3, 2007
Hi Whirlwind:
Whirlwind >> I hope you will enjoy it . . . Welcome.
Thank you very much for the warm welcome. :0)In Christ Jesus,Terral