Hello + profile setup question

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

l33tace

Mar 16, 2011
Hiyas!

Been lurking off and on for about 6 months, but now registered.
My BFF is Jesus :)

Hey so I gots a question. Umm how do I edit the join reason thing? When I signed up, I though it was just a personal comment to whoever was authorizing. I don't really want that all displayed of course. But in profile settings, I see no option to edit or remove it. thx

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi Omega!

welcomecat.gif

Lol!....I did the same thing. Did not know that it was going to end up on my profile page but it has...:huh:

When you find out how to remove it, please let me know...thanks!

Looking forward to your posts.

Blessings!!!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to Christianity Board!

The join reason is only displayed to either you or Administrators (only myself right now). No one else can see it. :)

l33tace

Mar 16, 2011
Thanks.
However, I really don't want to be reminded of it every time I log into these forums. That forum community was/got screwed up pretty bad, they even changed the domain name for a time to reflect that it wasn't a Christian site any longer, but then changed it back again (I think simply to draw more traffic for ads as their site was dieing) yet retained their pagan/atheist mods-admins. The personal attacks were horrid against bible believing Christians, public and private, and most bible believing Christians quit using the site. I mostly try to forget, can make me rather angry thinking about it, all their personal attacks and even warnings/bans to people for posting certain bible scriptures etc that didn't fit their liberal views/agendas. Remember what the book of James mentions: "And the tongue is a fire, the very world of iniquity; the tongue is set among our members as that which defiles the entire body, and sets on fire the course of our life, and is set on fire by hell.". It turned pretty ugly. So try to forget, but don't need daily reminders ;)

l33tace

Mar 16, 2011
ok that's it then. I cant remove it myself and I cant get someone to take two minutes to fire up phpmyadmin and clear it, so I'm outa here. Either I'll find another christian online community or just go on staying away from christian communities as I have for the past year and a half. Bye.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok that's it then. I cant remove it myself and I cant get someone to take two minutes to fire up phpmyadmin and clear it, so I'm outa here. Either I'll find another christian online community or just go on staying away from christian communities as I have for the past year and a half. Bye.

Wow! What a small thing to be uptight about! If you noticed Angelina replied to you post with a little love and grace... Why don't you check into it?

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Thanks.
However, I really don't want to be reminded of it every time I log into these forums. That forum community was/got screwed up pretty bad, they even changed the domain name for a time to reflect that it wasn't a Christian site any longer, but then changed it back again (I think simply to draw more traffic for ads as their site was dieing) yet retained their pagan/atheist mods-admins. The personal attacks were horrid against bible believing Christians, public and private, and most bible believing Christians quit using the site. I mostly try to forget, can make me rather angry thinking about it, all their personal attacks and even warnings/bans to people for posting certain bible scriptures etc that didn't fit their liberal views/agendas. Remember what the book of James mentions: "And the tongue is a fire, the very world of iniquity; the tongue is set among our members as that which defiles the entire body, and sets on fire the course of our life, and is set on fire by hell.". It turned pretty ugly. So try to forget, but don't need daily reminders ;)

Wow indeed Rocky!

...that is a very hurt person...and someone who is gonna need our prayers :unsure:

Omega...if you are still around...please do not allow others to rob you of the joy you have found in Christ!

Father!
Please remove every arrow, every dart and every cause of offense that has occurred in this mans life, due to others....

Let it fail against him I pray, and please restore what the devourer has stolen and may he forgive, just as you Lord Jesus forgave us our trespasses.

May the joy of the Lord, be his strength...and hope in you [which never disappoints] be his stronghold!
prayinghardsmiley.gif

In Jesus name!

PS: I hope that you will reconsider and rejoin CB...much love! :)

the stranger

Mar 12, 2011
Grand Rapids, MI
Angeline, that was very sweet and Godly. Sometimes they are not the first thoughts that come to my mind, prayer that is. I am glad u made it here. God bless sister.

Omega, I really cannot add any more than the prayer Angeline gave. I hope you too, can forgive other precieved short comings as to always walk in the grace that Jesus gave and gives on daily bases.

God bless