Hello there CB...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Thanks, I'm technically not Catholic, but I watch daily Mass and catch the scripture from CatholicTV.org. So I get the idea of daily scripture. I don't really watch the Eucharist part as I'm not currently taking it and it's somewhat repetitious for me to watch daily.

You mentioned in another thread that you really liked a scripture from Peter. Is that your favorite gospel?
Well, the Gospels are Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. In Acts 2 we see Peter preaching the Gospel - in the sense of the good news of salvation; it's a great chapter to read! :)

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I'm fasting tomorrow to ask God to help me quit using tobacco. Wish me luck!

Reactions: Heart2Soul

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I declare the Joy of the Lord to be your strength. No wishing....it is done! Amen!:)
That is one of the reasons I'm quitting which is to have the spirit with me more than now. Peace, Love and Joy! Thanks H2S.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying that God help you to move closer to Him in this and all things!
Thanks Amadeus! I'm still in the process of quitting and weaning myself off the tobacco. I'm doing better so far.

Reactions: amadeus