Hello!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Goldie75

Mar 20, 2022
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Just a little about myself…I’m a 46yr old wife and mother and live in the Uk. I became a Christian in 1994. I don’t currently attend a church. I’m hoping to find over time a few people who walk with God who can help me along in my walk and hopefully I in theirs.

Thank you for having me here.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Just a little about myself…I’m a 46yr old wife and mother and live in the Uk. I became a Christian in 1994. I don’t currently attend a church. I’m hoping to find over time a few people who walk with God who can help me along in my walk and hopefully I in theirs.

@Goldie75 Great to see you....

God bless your family.

As regards Scriptural local church activities to look for, Acts 2.42 is a good pattern:

"And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers."

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Welcome to the forum!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Good on you Goldie. Be sharp and you'll sort out the trash from the treasure....even here!

Reactions: Goldie75

Goldie75

Mar 20, 2022
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you all for the lovely welcomes, both here and in other parts of the forums. Very much appreciated.

Reactions: farouk