So happy to have found this forum

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hoek

Oct 26, 2023
Kalamazoo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello everyone, new here! I’m Steve, currently losing faith in God. Trying to find him again. Let me explain, three years ago, my wife was diagnosed with stage 3C breast cancer. 20 sessions of chemotherapy, 25 sessions of radiation. A left mastectomy, left under arm lymphectomy (over 20 lymph nodes were removed) countless surgeries and many more in front of us. Swimming in medical debt, the one good thing was our Suburban was paid off, well this past weekend while I was driving and my wife and four kids were in the car, the engine started on fire, the whole car burnt a total loss. So now after we find a new car we will have a car payment on top of everything else… I just feel like I’ve been forgotten. (removed)

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Hello Steve, thank you for sharing your story and welcome to Christianity Board. I'm truly sorry to hear about the challenges you and your family are facing. It's completely normal to have moments of doubt and questioning during such difficult times. Remember, many people find solace and strength through faith, and your journey to reconnect with God is a meaningful one. My thoughts are with you and your family, and I hope that brighter days are ahead. Please feel free to share more or seek support here. God Bless.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Precious friend Steve, A Very Warm Welcome to the Board.
I will pray for you and yours; please be encouraged:

GRACE Word for infirmities

Please Be Very Richly Encouraged And Edified In The
Lord Jesus Christ And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided ( I and II ). PG rated "Approved" *

Grace, Peace, Mercy And Love

* PG = Perfect God / Parental Guidance

Study to Be APPROVED Open Bible.png

Chris Endrizzi

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello everyone, new here! I’m Steve, currently losing faith in God. Trying to find him again. Let me explain, three years ago, my wife was diagnosed with stage 3C breast cancer. 20 sessions of chemotherapy, 25 sessions of radiation. A left mastectomy, left under arm lymphectomy (over 20 lymph nodes were removed) countless surgeries and many more in front of us. Swimming in medical debt, the one good thing was our Suburban was paid off, well this past weekend while I was driving and my wife and four kids were in the car, the engine started on fire, the whole car burnt a total loss. So now after we find a new car we will have a car payment on top of everything else… I just feel like I’ve been forgotten. (removed)
Welcome to the forum. Praying for you and your family.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ouch!

Good times in Heaven to come, sure, but how about now, right?

Here's hoping Christ can do for you on Earth, what He's already done in Heaven!

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Steve,

I am so sorry your are facing this at this time in your life, but you must not give up on God.
Yes, I know that is not something you want to hear right now... but none of us knows what is planned for us and when we get through the storm you will see where you have been led.

I know it is difficult now, but you need to read Job again.

I have been there. A lifetime of troubles and now I can honestly say I am closer to God then I have ever been.

Prayers for you and for your wife.

And blessings for you, my dear brother in Christ

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just feel like I’ve been forgotten.
Welcome to the forums.

I re-read a summary I wrote about 10 Lies our culture teaches us. The ending comment was that God does not send us to Earth to be successful but to be faithful.

May God bless you and keep you!

Shabbat Shalom

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying