Help discerning God...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Brother @devin , listen to Jesus on the Sermon on the Mount:

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. -Matthew 6:34

If we'd heed that, we'll be happier and maybe a little more sane. (Or at least, a little less neurotic.) Note that I said "we", 'cuz (as a pastor of mine used to say), "preacher preaches what preacher also needs to hear". I do it too.
@Lambano Have you noticed how many times the Apostle John uses the term 'we know...' in his writings?

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“I’m not afraid of death. I just don’t want to be there when it happens.” - Woody Allen
The GLORIOUS LORD has overcome death and He who held those keys . Many lambs have physically died , as the body does ,
but they WENT HOME WITH THE KING .
Since we are on this i may as well remind us of this as well , BUT THERE IS A GENERATION
who wont sleep , but will be caught up in an instant . the dead in Christ shall rise and then those who are alive
and have remained unto that day will be caught up in an instant .
PS , dont wait for another generation , The signs of the times are showing us very clearly as to what days we are in .
So i leave us with a reminder , THE COMING OF THE LORD DRAWS NIGH .

Reactions: Marvelloustime