Helping abused children. Please help!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stephen100

Dec 12, 2011
Dear brothers and sisters, I am writing this so that you may help me expose a grotesque evil that is going on in our society behind closed doors. I am not going to waste my time explaining how I know all these things; instead I will leave you with links so that you can do your own research. But what I'm about to tell you is based on evidence. It's very dark and sinister, but it must be exposed.

Basically, social services are stealing thousands of children from their parents under false pretenses, and many of these children are then forced into elite satanic pedophile rings. This is all being done secretly. Social services operate through the secret family courts. These courts have no jury and no press. Everything is done behind closed doors. Parents have even been jailed for trying to get the truth out, how their children were taken away under false pretenses.

But here is where things get very dark and sinister: Whenever police investigate pedophile rings, they usually discover that the people running these rings are in the highest levels of society: politicians, lords, judges, senior police officers, social workers, rich business men, etc. Police also discover that most of these children come from care homes.

Once you join all the dots together, it becomes obvious what is going on. There is an elite satanic pedophile network that is using social services to steal thousands of children. Social services now have the power to turn up on your doorstep with 5 or 10 police officers and take your children. They don't even need evidence. Social services can write a false report and get a court order. That's how easy it is. Nobody's children are safe. And it was Tony Blair who introduced targets for social services. The more children they obtain, the more money they get. This reminds me of a verse from Job:

The fatherless child is snatched from the breast; the infant of the poor is seized for a debt (Job 24:9).

When you do even more research, you discover that many of these elite pedophile rings are also satanists. Satanists love abusing and sacrificing children. We're not dealing with a few corrupt politicians, we are dealing with pure evil. Have you ever seen armed police snatch a screaming child from its mother's arms? I know of mothers who have been driven to suicide after having their children taken away.

Now, if you want to know more about this and what we can do, go on YouTube and look up a man called Brian Gerrish. This man is a Christian and he is working hard to expose what is going on. He has quite a few videos that deal with child stealing by the state, and he will explain things in greater depth. He has visited different churches to tell them about this, but none of them are interested.

Brain Gerrish will tell you what you can do to help put a stop to this. And I've only scratched the surface. If you knew what was happening to some of these children you would literally turn white. At first I found it very hard to stomach, but I've had to pull myself together and focus on helping these children.

Thanks for reading this. Go on YouTube and type in, "Brian Gerrish: child stealing by the state." You can also find mothers and fathers who have been a victim of this, and they will tell you what happened.

God bless