Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
rubbish, im not poor commie, nor

and you seems wishful thinkers to me. who doesnt care for anyhting, from one side you are pissing on christ and on his teachings, and another way you are also pissing on atheists ?

such an foolish wishful thinkers you actually are, but i dont think that bathing like an elephant will produce anything at all.

so you just enjoy the work of your forefathers, and fame, name and all oppulence and go to hell. because people like you are just like tail of dogs which neither covers its rear nor save him from insects. who are useless for both material and spiritual world.

so you are like that, useless.

nope, what sane you also are ? atleast atheists are little better than you. alteast taking side of materialism, but where you do belonged to? tell me that thing ?? huh? useless! completely.

because you do not practically follow even Christ, and your all womens are whores or prostitutes and christ is saying thou shall not adultery.

so what are you ? huh? wishful thinkers! if you will think you are right wont make you right. do you understand that ? do you ?
Get behind me Satan. Why would you call me useless? Because that’s what’s on my mind lately. I feel very useless. My disability has rendered me pretty useless and Satan knows that and will use whatever is at his disposal to try to hurt me. He used you this time. It didn’t work lol.

Last edited:

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@tavaa i really have no idea what you’re saying with these walls of text. Can you simplify it ?

Are you saying that:

1. God doesn’t exist?
2. Christianity doesn’t exist but your God does?
3. Something else?

‘What are you saying here?

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.

Sounds like a weird tongues thing.
And you've got some weird rosary bead thing going on too.
Worship whoever you want. Know though, that you and your friend Krishna are not immortal beings--God alone hath immortality
I Tim 6:15 16
15"which the blessed and only Sovereign One—the King of kings and Lord of lords—will bring about in His own time. 16He alone is immortal and dwells in unapproachable light...

You talking about kicking folk in the face and calling people moron isn't a very good witness for Krishna.
Maybe you should head back to your beads and mantra some more. Got a good one for ya.

"Lord Jesus, have mercy on me. I am sorry and I want to follow You. I don't need beads or gibberish, but a contrite heart. Thank you for the promise of eternity with you." Say this to Jesus, you don't need any beads.

( No onion & garlic's )

Oh and I have to ask.Why no onions or garlic? Does Krishna disapprove of stinky breath?

Last edited:

tavaa

Nov 18, 2021
quired
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Bahamas
So you are a Bharitya. The name is not that important, it is what you believe in.

Everyone sees where I'm standing, "in Christ: the Savior of the World, Son of God (the only One of the Holy Scriptures), the Bread of Life, the Way, the Truth and the Life, the Good Shepherd, the Resurrection, the Alpha and Omega, the Creator.
It's pretty solid ground. Jesus had clout because He did what he said he was going to do and there is overwhelming evidence and eye witnesses to back it up. There a changed lives, people have been healed who have come from a bad place into a new life. Jesus has changed the world. Everywhere you go you can see His life-giving transformation in people and nations built on His principles. If you removed Jesus from history the west would look like India or China or most Muslim countries but even those countries have been effected in some way.
Your gods don't do anything good for anyone. Their power lies in Satan, who has created many false religions. For he is the Father of Lies. His purpose is to keep people away from Christ with whatever false religion or philosophy works. He lures you in and deceives you, then he's got you.

You've been taken.

I am comparing the difference of Good vs. Evil. It is what man needs to learn about.

Your OP states you know about the purpose of this life - which you don't; the next life - which you don't and religion and philosphies - lies you've been taught.
Tell me about your previous life? You did not have one. Your religion taught you that. It is a deception by Satan. He's telling you not to worry about this life, your next one will be better and so misery, pain and suffering are all your fault because of something you did in a past life, your Karma and the universe has this mystical way of punishing or blessing. That is not the way to follow, it is the way towards death, physical and spiritual. All in all Hinduisn is a salvation (a false promise that exists way off in a future lifetime) based on works.
Our attempts to please God work sometimes, but we all fail at one point or another and just ine failure disqualifies being perfect enough to earn salvation ourselves -which is why God became a man and died for our sins. He fulfilled the Law because we could not keep it. We are sinners. Jesus had no sin. He was the only person ever to live a perfect life.
Can you present any Hindu (Sindu or Bharatiya) on earth who has reached his final life and is about to enter into blissful oneness with Brahma?
My Mom long ago, for a short period of time, followed Maharish Mahesh Yogi. She went to a seminar, got hooked, came home with a mantra and was taken. She believed for many years in reincarnation. The Beatles followed him for a short time too when they were searching for meaning in life. He seemed nice and wise until they hung out with him and learned he wasn't really a pure soul, sleeping with many women, saying things but not practicing them. You will find Christian preachers doing the same thing. They call them hypocrites.
So out of 800 million Hindu souls, where are the pure souls? There should be many whonhave reached there final life and ready to enter into Nirvana?
There aren't any. Not even the Dali Lama.

I did, the Creator, Jesus.

Another lie.

God is right on course. Just about all of His children have been called to salvation ... a few more million left. The clock is ticking, I'd say inly a few years left, but ithers wiuld say in this lifetime for sure - Jesus will return for Judgment and every eye will see Him.
You will either get saved by Jesus soon or suffer spiritual death/destruction.
This is the only life! You don't get another do-over life to try again.
Only Christ gives you a second chance and you can be born again, enter into eternity and be joined with the All Mighty God if only you seek Him and believe. Don't be taken by Satan.

if name was not important than why British/Americans force everyone according to them ? huh? our real world does not works as you thinks important or not. do you understand that ? i dont think you do.

anyways thank you for your great view. for which no one cares. but still good luck if it helps you.

tavaa

Nov 18, 2021
quired
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Bahamas
@tavaa i really have no idea what you’re saying with these walls of text. Can you simplify it ?

Are you saying that:

1. God doesn’t exist?
2. Christianity doesn’t exist but your God does?
3. Something else?

‘What are you saying here?

im defeated, thats what im saying in front of so intelligent people like you. but i think you dont understand this as well. isnt it ?

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
im defeated, thats what im saying in front of so intelligent people like you. but i think you dont understand this as well. isnt it ?

You’re defeated? What does this mean? Are you able to have a conversation or is English not your primary language?
If you want to share something with everyone, start simply using a few words.

tavaa

Nov 18, 2021
quired
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Bahamas
if you are hare krishna, im not quite getting why you list your “faith” as Christian?
which is a terrible corruption anyway, but nevermind

oh atleast anyone understands little bit of anything at all. otherwise i thought that you will go on pretending to be sleeping.

and no one can awake such people. so im done.

tavaa

Nov 18, 2021
quired
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Bahamas
You’re defeated? What does this mean? Are you able to have a conversation or is English not your primary language?

my english is not gramitically, but rhetorically correct. and rascals are concerned with grammers and actual workers are concerned with thoughts.

so whatever i wanted to carry that i have done.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if name was not important than why British/Americans force everyone according to them ? huh? our real world does not works as you thinks important or not. do you understand that ? i dont think you do.

anyways thank you for your great view. for which no one cares. but still good luck if it helps you.
Are you talking about the Brits coming into India and sharing their beliefs and ways with the lost, heathen, poverty stricken, cow worshipping people of your ilk?
I understand that all people everywhere are in need of the Gospel. We don't force Jesus on anyone. You cannot force anyone to believe. Muslims try to do that.
Christian missionaries seek to help people in need, then they share but the love and caring comes first.
Actually many folks like my views. So far, no one likes yours.
And I don't believe in luck.

Reactions: Cassandra

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my english is not gramitically, but rhetorically correct. and rascals are concerned with grammers and actual workers are concerned with thoughts.

Okie dokie. Let’s just throw some words together and call them sentences.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
oh atleast anyone understands little bit of anything at all. otherwise i thought that you will go on pretending to be sleeping.

and no one can awake such people. so im done.
so then go by the appearances of those who have commented if you like, and ignore all those who might be agreeing but not commenting; but you have not replied to my question

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think he is being snarky in saying that we won the argument, but it's said in a condescending manner, so he doesn't really mean it. he is making fun of our arguments.

And the "whatever i wanted to carry, that I have done" thing is that he came to bring a message, and he has fulfilled that. He's like a Hare Krishna missionary.

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think he is being snarky in saying that we won the argument, but it's said in a condescending manner, so he doesn't really mean it. he is making fun of our arguments.

And the "whatever i wanted to carry, that I have done" thing is that he came to bring a message, and he has fulfilled that. He's like a Hare Krishna missionary.

Lol I’m glad you understand him or her.
This is where in real life I’d offer someone a cup of coffee, ask them to catch their breath and explain everything again calmly.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Get behind me Satan. Why would you call me useless? Because that’s what’s on my mind lately. I feel very useless. My disability has rendered me pretty useless and Satan knows that and will use whatever is at his disposal to try to hurt me. He used you this time. It didn’t work lol.
Thank God. You were bought with a price, no matter how bad you feel. I struggle with worthlessness too. But we have to remember that Jesus loves us, and one day , we'll see Him.

God bless you, Mantis.
You have value. ♥

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
dont talk like an ghostly haunted person, and come to your senses. that your bible is written on the basics of some spordical basics. and just tell me that why unlimited god has got only `1 son ? when ordinary mans are having more than one son ? why ?

and if we take clear look on Christ than he has learned his teachings also from Jagannath puri ( india in modern days ) and before he could give you direct name of God you varna sankars killed him. and from that time up to now you are still killing either animals or human race with either slaugherhouses or war industries. so practically you dont follow christ as well.

fun is name of God is still there in your own books. Krishna, same Krishna which im pushing.

so just come to the point that why are you feeding me this farce ? huh? if you cannot talk or write single word at your own. than im not interested in this nonsense.
I always speak directly, and I think any more would cause confusion because of your poor English.

Jesus spoke what the Father taught him, there is no evidence he went to India. He said he was sent to the Lost sheep of Israel.

The bible tells what is necessary for Salvation and for living. Perhaps God doesn't want people to become puffed up with knowledge which will not help them because our time is short.

Rather we follow Christ or not is for him to judge. Christ ate meat, and the bible warns of those who will judge others for eating meat. 1 Timothy 4:3

Reactions: GaryAnderson

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jagannath puri (?) They probably learned Christ's teachings (or any of the LORD's teachings, the God who brought Israel out of the land of Egypt) from the Patriarchs right after the Flood, or after the Tower of Babel.. They went everywhere.
Why does God need more Sons?

So we are varna sankars, huh? I looked it up. Unwanted children. Not to our God.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands

hopefully you get that labelling yourself a Christian and then forwarding hare krishna is pretty hypocritical? If you start with a lie, where can you go from there?

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
and all problems are artificially created by this western civilization, and fun is you barbarians do not know either philosophy, psychology, politics, but still are becoming politician, philosophers, and spoiling the whole world.

besides that you practically do not follow Christ, for he is saying Thou shall not adultery, and womens in western countries are lying naked on the streets and practically all man are prostitute hunters and womens are prostitutes. he is saying thou shall not kill and you pseudo christians have organised worlds biggest slaughter houses, he is saying so many things but you are pissing on them all.

Statements are not proof. All you've done is denounce the west.

An old saying, " for every finger pointing at another, there are three fingers pointing back at you!"

Your denouncement of western socety is accurate, but note, western society is not Christian so your denouncement of Christianity is false.

What you do not realise is that people cannot change their sinful ways, and even if they could they annot deal with their accumulated sin.

neither hinduism, buhhdism, or islam or any othe religeon can deal with our sin and sinful nature.
Only Jesus pays for our sin and through the gift of his Spirit starts to change us.

No matter what rituals you do, how well you live, or how much chanting or good works yo cannot pay for your rejection of Jesus.