close but not even close .
because satans right hand muslims believe in one god . ONLY the god they follow be satan .
OH yeah i said it for all to hear .
The requirement for salvation , for to be saved , to be a christain . GOTTA BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST .
And a rainbow holding koran kissing jesus AINT NO JESUS CHRIST .
All jews and all gentiles who rejected HIM as THE CHRIST , they all gonna wail ON JESUS day .
A fact this all inclusive anti christ interfaith generation better wake up and realize , BEFORE they all damned on HIS day .
I will not hear it
And i will not recieve yalls ecumeincal intefaith . Now you hear that and you hear it well .
I Expose that which is of anti christ . I kneel to JESUS CHRIST not anti christ and her ecumeincal false love harlot .
I’m not ecumenical.
I posted “monotheism” because I’m being told by a “Christian” member that Jesus never spoke of nor taught monotheism and that Christianity isn’t monotheistic.
One can be a monotheist and not be a Christian. One cannot be a Christian and not be a monotheist.


