Hey!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GodzGirll

Dec 31, 2008
Hey everyone! Let me introduce myself... My name is Mindie and I live in Southern California, Orange County. NO! The OC is nothing like the show.
biggrin.gif
People ask me that a lot.
smile.gif
I am 26 years old and I love Youth (I am a youth leader). I love God with all of my heart and I always desire to grow closer to Him.I found this forum through google.com. I was in search for a forum that I could reside in and here I am!!I hope to get to know new people and make new friends.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board Mindi. Hope thou enjoy thy stay here and hope you enjoy God's Words here as this is a Bible Study Site with peace, joy, love. etc

GodzGirll

Dec 31, 2008
(Jordan;67300)
Welcome to Christianity Board Mindi. Hope thou enjoy thy stay here and hope you enjoy God's Words here as this is a Bible Study Site with peace, joy, love. etc
Why thank you! I hope so too. :pray3: Thanks for the welcome.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Welcome to CB Mindi glad to have you join us ..another calif ..yeah ..funny we always have to explain our State isnt like the media/T.V. portrays us
smile.gif
anyway let me know if you have any questions or need help with something

GodzGirll

Dec 31, 2008
(Christina;67319)
Welcome to CB Mindi glad to have you join us ..another calif ..yeah ..funny we always have to explain our State isnt like the media/T.V. portrays us
smile.gif
anyway let me know if you have any questions or need help with something
Thanks a bunch and I am grateful for the welcome!!:blessyou: