Hi all

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am a New Testament scholar, researcher, author, political leader and thought leader.
That is a very interesting resume.....

Can I ask how one identifies as a Christian scholar and a political leader at the same time? Did Jesus not tell us to be “no part of the world”? How does one blend these two opposites?

As an “influencer” (which I believe is the term for a thought leader) I will be interested in your comments.

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to C.B. jd!
I do though, have the same question as Aunty Jane about the mixing of our faith with the "things of the world", and probably one of the most worldly affairs IS politics. No judgement, just an honest question. I hope you will like it here :)

jd01

Mar 3, 2022
Halifax
www.saltandlight.ca
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That is a very interesting resume.....

Can I ask how one identifies as a Christian scholar and a political leader at the same time? Did Jesus not tell us to be “no part of the world”? How does one blend these two opposites?

As an “influencer” (which I believe is the term for a thought leader) I will be interested in your comments.

Well, my political activities are a reform movement to help people to have more control over their leadership rather than generic politics. I am an Aussie too btw.

Reactions: Nancy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been to the Calgary Stampede. Looking forward to it.
Likely the horns the cowboys experienced at the rodeo are a bit different from the ones to be found here.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well, my political activities are a reform movement to help people to have more control over their leadership rather than generic politics. I am an Aussie too btw.
There are a few Aussies on here...I feel right at home.

What are you hoping to reform? And why do you think you need to have more control over the leadership of the political world?
Its leadership is clearly stated in the Bible.....
1 John 5:19...
"We know that we are from God, and the whole world lies in the power of the evil one."
So may I ask why you believe that you need to interfere in satan's world as if it will somehow make a difference? We already know the outcome and nothing anyone does will alter how it ends.

Jesus told us to be "no part of the world" because of who is ruling it. He does so by God's permission and for a very good reason. (Luke 4:5-8)
We are not to interfere with that, just as Jesus did not interfere with the rule of the Roman Empire in his day, even though his people were oppressed and virtually homeless in their own land. "The Gentile Times" had to run their course according to Daniel's prophesy. (Luke 21:24)
And Rome was to be followed by other world powers down to the "time of the end". But in our time Daniel's prophesy (Daniel 2:44) will see fulfillment...the current world rulers are the last in Daniel's prophesy on the "the time of the end".

Nothing can alter what is going to take place in the near future......despite anyone's good intentions. The world is ruled by satan....all of it.