Hi everyone, I'm the owner of a small faith-based jewelry store, and I wanted to introduce myself before anything else.
A while back, my relationship, my finances, and my peace of mind were all falling apart at the same time. I felt completely broken. My faith is what carried me through, and building something around it gave me purpose again. Today I make simple cross necklaces and faith jewelry for people who want a quiet reminder of hope.
I'm still small and learning, so I'd love your thoughts: what do you look for in a cross necklace (material, size, style)? And is there a right section here for small faith-based businesses? I want to follow the rules.
Thank you for reading, and God bless.
A while back, my relationship, my finances, and my peace of mind were all falling apart at the same time. I felt completely broken. My faith is what carried me through, and building something around it gave me purpose again. Today I make simple cross necklaces and faith jewelry for people who want a quiet reminder of hope.
I'm still small and learning, so I'd love your thoughts: what do you look for in a cross necklace (material, size, style)? And is there a right section here for small faith-based businesses? I want to follow the rules.
Thank you for reading, and God bless.