Hi I'm new here

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

banjo71

May 9, 2011
IL
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I grew up in Central Illinois and went to some strict rather legalistic churches in the past. Now I am finally breaking free and believing in God's grace and love for me, which He has for me thru His Son Jesus Christ. I lack still in assurance of salvation. I struggle also with thinking I have to do all the work, to strive against sin and obey, when it's out of the right heart that good fruit grows. Your heart has to be in a state of gratitude in order to recieve grace to overcome sin. That's a tricky part for me, I want to switch and go by my own power at times.

Thanks,

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi One of God's Children!

animatedgifwelcome50.gif

Glad you joined us... :) salvation is truly a free gift and it is difficult to accept at times. Then comes the sanctification part and we all struggle with that as well because the HS then aides us in being be more like Jesus. This is just an overview as you may know already....there is so much more depth to understand and grasp...How exciting to be on this path that leads to abundant life.

Welcome and blessings!!!