Neurodivergent

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
can.of.soup

Today at 2:25 AM
oh i’m so sorry!! as scary as that might’ve initially been, it must’ve been pretty annoying too i hope things take a turn for the better for you!! you definitely deserve a break from all this evil.

i don’t think i’ve noticed any works of the devil lately. although i’ve heard a voice, it’s always the same voice. a soft, feminine sounding voice. all it ever says is “hey” in a whisper but it’s been here once or twice. i know i’m not hallucinating and i’m not delusional either, but it doesn’t seem to have any bad intentions so i’m not sure how to classify these experiences. it’s the same voice i was talking about when we started connecting, the experience i thought i may have had with a demon, but lately the voice has only been whispering “hey”, then disappears. i don’t think i could bring it up with friends or family as they would either think i’m crazy or try to come up with something crazier than it probably is. it could very well be a demon waiting to attack, or just my imagination being silly
ALSO ALSO!! EEEE!!! GUESS WHAT!!!!

I GOT C1 BAIZHU TODAY!!! I WAS SO HAPPY!!! I GOT C1 BAIZHU AND C2 KAVEH AND I GOT C3 KEQING ON STANDARD!! AH IT WAS SO COOL!!!
and i found out i have curly hair! i never thought i did. when i blow dry it in the mornings like usually, it’s not curly. but if i let it air dry it becomes extremely curly. i don’t know much about hair, i’ve always had wavy-ish but mostly straight hair my whole life. but it’s so cool!! i’ve always wanted curly hair
i also found out i’m autistic. i’m undiagnosed medically right now because it’s about a three year waitlist to even start the process of diagnosing but my therapist who did the tests on me told me i am autistic and to get diagnosed so that’s cool! i think..
it definitely explains a lot about myself and helps me with some of my insecurities as well! i know it’s not important but i didn’t have anyone to share it with so i wanted to share it with you:)

Thus I reply,

Hi can.of.soup! Recently, I’ve noticed things have been calming down in terms of the influence of evil spirits, it’s a big relief. Even I can use a break sometimes lol. I had a meeting a few days back with that Dr. friend of mine and he wanted to introduce me to what he calls the “Smartest Person in Academia” who was his mentor. When I first heard that, I was surprised. That’s a very bold statement, the “smartest”. But he told me that this person is very wise. So I might have the chance to meet this person.

I am interested in having the opportunity to find out if this “Smartest Person in Academia” is a Christian, if not, I would greatly enjoy converting them to Christianity. With someone that smart on our side, it could certainly be beneficial! Though, I do believe that the Smartest Person in general is Jesus Christ, after all, He made a plan to convince every single rational being that He is God and that they will all be saved. That’s a pretty smart move right there already.
```Luke 2:52 And Jesus increased in wisdom and in stature and in favor with God and man. ```

I know the apparently “Smartest Person in Academia”’s full name too. Though, due to a contract I signed, I have to maintain strict confidentiality with the nature of my work with the Government of Canada. I wish I could share it, but all of my work for the project becomes the Intellectual Property for the owner. They told me that failure to comply could result in legal proceedings. So yeah, super serious stuff. I already have evil spirits and that other organization that knows my real life physical address and have visited before, so I don’t need these Government of Canada federal agents going after me too lol.

When you say that spirit whispering “hey”, I believe you. I mean, look, I’ve had evil spirits do much crazier things to me, I’ve seen it with my own eyes. A lot more stuff than what I’ve mentioned to you with my stories, it’s only scratching the surface.

```1 John 4:1 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. ```
So you should be careful. I’ve seen both good (Cherub) and evil (Demon) spirits, and it can be tricky distinguishing them from each other because the evil spirits like to pretend they’re the good ones. Both of them can perform supernatural acts too, like whispering “hey” like you said.

YOOOOO BAIZUH LET’S GOOOO!!! I’m popping off for you my friend! I’ve been playing Genshin since like the first few months it came out, and it feels so surreal to see Baizhu coming out. Alongside Scaramouche, who I pulled for. Now all that’s left is Dainsleif XD. But that’ll probably be a while (He reminds me of Dimitri from Fire Emblem Three Houses)
Ayyy and speaking of “academia” I’m glad you could get Kaveh from the Sumeru Akademiya! (pun intended) Honestly, Kaveh’s attacks are so cool. Like they’re so fast for a claymore user! And ayyy, C3 keqing! Glad you got her from the standard banner!
Interesting, my hair used to be really straight when I was young but then got curlier as I got older. I’m so happy for you! Both for the curly hair and for the amazing character pulls my friend :D
In terms of a medical diagnosis like for autism, I personally think it’s good to have that information. Like my mother told me when I was young that the doctor diagnosed me for asthma at birth, so it’s explained why sometimes I have shortness of breath (SOB) problems like gasping for air or purposely getting myself to yawn so I can get more oxygen. I’m surprised that the waitlist is that long though, 3 years!

Oh no worries my friend, I do believe it is important. I mean, it’s your choice what to share, but I appreciate you opening up to me. Since I’ve suffered from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), specifically scrupulosity which is intense religious fear, I would be considered neurodivergent. Learning about terms like that has helped me a lot in terms of healing from past trauma. Like, whether or not I know about that term, I would still have these symptoms, so I personally think it’s better to know the definition so it’s more relatable. It’s difficult opening up to people that I have OCD or asthma, since a lot of people have stereotypes towards those types of people… Unfortunately, it’s like that with other medical diagnosis too. But being born as a hypersensitive person, I think that helped me relate to other people’s suffering more. So, I’m grateful that you chose to share this with me. The Lord Christ blesses you with happiness :D
```Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace```