hi im new!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

poetboy

Jul 2, 2007
hi CB, not sure if this is the rite forum for a newb post, but i just wanted to say im new and i like the outlook of this site so i joined, i recently have come to grasp with my foundation of life, which is christianity and i hope to have some more insight the word of god with you all and i hope to know him more as i have been recently praying for, because i know that is what we must do as christians ( spread the word), I had been "soul searching" for a long while and always felt a spiritual connection, so i am trying to go back to my roots, as someone once told me, and put god first, which is hard but must be done. so thank u all for your time and thank you for your welcoming me here!!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Hi poetboyWelcome to CB as you can see I moved your thread, hope thats okanyway we are glad to have you aboard and if you need any help please let me know. Hope to see you arond our board kriss

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Hey welcome. At least there is another gamer here. Well, you should like one with your "noob" lingo.Also feel free to talk with me. I'll have a lot of questions to ask you.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
I seek refuge in God, from Satan the rejectedIn the name of Allah(God), Most Gracious, Most Merciful.Hello poetboy, i hope you enjoy in here
smile.gif
.I wonder..., do you like poet poetboy ?Well I have poet that i will give you, that just now i made
smile.gif
.Like the wind blow up in anywhereThereisn't certaint direction where it goesLike the world full of creaturenever one of them has the identically sameIt is our destany to different one to the others,So each of us can knowing each others,By knowing each other then we know how Wonderful God with what He has made for and between us
smile.gif
Best regards,Ricky WisnadriGod(Allah) Knows Best

poetboy

Jul 2, 2007
(Ricky W;13191)
I seek refuge in God, from Satan the rejectedIn the name of Allah(God), Most Gracious, Most Merciful.Hello poetboy, i hope you enjoy in here
smile.gif
.I wonder..., do you like poet poetboy ?Well I have poet that i will give you, that just now i made
smile.gif
.Like the wind blow up in anywhereThereisn't certaint direction where it goesLike the world full of creaturenever one of them has the identically sameIt is our destany to different one to the others,So each of us can knowing each others,By knowing each other then we know how Wonderful God with what He has made for and between us
smile.gif
Best regards,Ricky WisnadriGod(Allah) Knows Best
nice poem and thank you all for your welcome..