Hi I'm new

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The churches in my area are still closed because of the virus, I'm also currently not a member of a church I'm still trying to find one that has a lot of people in my age group.
Mixed age groups are good - more like family - and there will be a lot of maturity and experience and wisdom to be learned from the older people.

Reactions: theophilus

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi I'm new and I'm from Missouri, and I'm turning 27 in a couple of days my birthday is on June 6. I'm a non denominational Christian and I got saved and baptized in 2017. I don't have any friends so this is my only contact with the outside world right now lol! I'm glad to have found this Christian community and I look forward to fellowship with you all.

Yay!!!!! The 90s kids are taking over. :D

Welcome to Christianityboard, hope you make some friends here, find some good threads, and God bless you.

And happy birthday, you are half way to 54 years old, congratulations, I am half way to 49 years old here, the big halfway mark to 50 is the 1st month of next year for me. :p

Any Waaaaaaaay enjoy your birthday. :cool:

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah I had a fun birthday. I checked out Wonderworks with a family member, it was grand opening day and there was a lot of cool things to look at. Then we went out to dinner.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yay!!!!! The 90s kids are taking over. :D

Welcome to Christianityboard, hope you make some friends here, find some good threads, and God bless you.

And happy birthday, you are half way to 54 years old, congratulations, I am half way to 49 years old here, the big halfway mark to 50 is the 1st month of next year for me. :p

Any Waaaaaaaay enjoy your birthday. :cool:
@Josho Just thought I'd mention that you've a way to go, yet....enjoy using your youth for the Lord while you can... :)

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome Avalon1! I didn't know that you're a new member such as myself. I suppose we shall live and grow as we develop on this forum. Have a wonderful day! Yours in Christ ... :)

Reactions: farouk

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome Avalon1! I didn't know that you're a new member such as myself. I suppose we shall live and grow as we develop on this forum. Have a wonderful day! Yours in Christ ... :)

See you around :)

Reactions: bukka

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello and welcome. Feel free to post. Do not be shy at all! God bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi I'm new and I'm from Missouri, and I'm turning 27 in a couple of days my birthday is on June 6. I'm a non denominational Christian and I got saved and baptized in 2017. I don't have any friends so this is my only contact with the outside world right now lol! I'm glad to have found this Christian community and I look forward to fellowship with you all.

hello,
I am glad you are posting - you can question the doctrine, but don't question the love of the community here

blessings

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Everyone has been nice so far? Just let no one despise your youth, and flee from youthful lusts. Both despisers and lusts are lurking ready for you. Because you're young. I'm so glad that I'm not young anymore. (I don't think you'll know the song-- too long before your time.)

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone has been nice so far? Just let no one despise your youth, and flee from youthful lusts. Both despisers and lusts are lurking ready for you. Because you're young. I'm so glad that I'm not young anymore.

lol....umm ok

I'll let my grandniece know that I am young

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
blessings
The harvest is meagre and the workers worse.

Post script:

Now that we have a young person among all the fossils on this forum, I decided that this will be my last post until I - trusting - shall be 80. I want to perform Mozart's 9th Piano Concerto on my four score day God willing. Now where does one put the '-th' or is it fourth score's day?! Nah, I'm tired of words multiplication; love scores more.

Last edited: