Hi There!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BeauJangles

Oct 16, 2020
Visalia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to Christianity Board! Love your user name! one of my favorite songs from the 70's Mr. BoJangles.
'Mr. Bojangles': The Story Behind the Song
Thank you for sharing this with me and the welcome. I did take a slight turn of usage to the name by adding the Cajun/French in what is termed: boy or boyfriend = beau and added the jangles for the love of the ringing tone of a Rickenbacker electric guitar. It also does have a jangly sort of sound to it when given a full strum. Yes, the song is remembered very well, also recorded and released in 1974 by The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band. God bless you!

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for sharing this with me and the welcome. I did take a slight turn of usage to the name by adding the Cajun/French in what is termed: boy or boyfriend = beau and added the jangles for the love of the ringing tone of a Rickenbacker electric guitar. It also does have a jangly sort of sound to it when given a full strum. Yes, the song is remembered very well, also recorded and released in 1974 by The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band. Amazingly enough, Sammy Davis Jr. and even Bob Dylan did a cover version of it. God bless you!
Wow! Well it was a very popular song back then!
God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Greetings in Christ,
I was recently encouraged to join with other friends, being my brothers and sisters in the Lord. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. All we who are of the body of Christ fit co-jointly with one another in the faith. Setting forth to hold each other up in edification, grace, mercy, compassion, and with the Love of our Savior Jesus, and Messiah God. With the embrace of our Heavenly Father, thank you for allowing me to find a place among the brethren here. God bless you.
Shalom,
David/BeauJangles
@BeauJangles Yes, good to see you.