Hi - We Love a Garden~

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jesus Is Real

Apr 8, 2007
Our 2006 Newly GardenARRIVALS WE NEVER EXPECTED:After Ron and I had done some fall cleaning, I started tilling the ground to ariate it. And while Ron was at Home Depot I found these 2 male 3 month old bunnie nesting in our new Garden beds:After finding the Twin Bunnies, I placed them in our purple bucket, until the next day we got a huge box for them and they stayed safe in our Closet: And they got stronger every day and bigger!!!
Garden-New-Ground-Fall-Bunnies1DSCN.jpg
Sunday we got the privilage to feed them their first in-home meal: Twin Baby Bunnies first feeding: "Baby Puppies Milk:"
Bunnies-Feeding1DSCN6095.jpg
Bunnies-Feeding2DSCN6103.jpg
I suppose I'll add pics when I am permitted here.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Happy bunnie raising, will look forward to the pic'sAnd welcome to CB. if I can be of any help or answer any questions please let me knowkriss

sevver

Dec 31, 2006
My two girls just got new bunnies too. Twin sisters (I hope). They came with a functioning cage, but I plan on building a new one once I get caught up on preparing for another real baby. Should be here in about a month, or less... The other two were about four to five weeks early, so this one could come anytime.Funny thing about bunnies, I never expected them to be so nice, I really don't like animals that much, only because I don't want to have to take care of them. But these are ok, they are really very calm and amiable when it comes to being held. Tonight I am going to exchange the harness' we bought for them for smaller ones because they are too big. I think it will be funny to see the little girls "walking" the bunnies.

Jesus Is Real

Apr 8, 2007
Thanks everyone.You too Kriss, but we didn't raise them. 5 days later we took to them to placewhere they take small wild animals on 65 acres in Plano Learning Center in Dallas.Cute story Sevver, High Congratulation's on your Child on the way - Praise God!Have you ever heard the song by Acappella entitled "And They Praised God"?

Jesus Is Real

Apr 8, 2007
The Twin Baby Bunnie ate one drop at a time, little by little. This Lord was showing me that 'with life' it is: "Little by little" through these Twin Baby Bunnies: As in His Word. Me: A very serious and sobering moment:
Bunnies-Feeding1DSCN6104.jpg
Bunnies-Feeding1DSCN6098.jpg
Time to go to your Real-Home-Picture: Last in-home Picture of one of the Twin Bunnies:
Bunnies-Going-To-New-Forest-Home-To.jpg

Jesus Is Real

Apr 8, 2007
5 days from finding the bunnies, the Twin Baby Bunnies were received by the City of Plano Learning Center. They have a safe forest just for small wild animals. I went into the forest and placed them in a nice area myself. Heavenly Father bless these little Twin Baby Bunnies, they also blessed our home while you allowed us to care for them. In Jesus name. Amen and Amen. You can see more pics here if you like: Be blessed!http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k114/Jes...Real/?start=allPlease feel free to share your adventures here. :shepard:

Jesus Is Real

Apr 8, 2007
(jesse7;11278)
awsome pics! Welcome
:eek: Opps,......oh boy do I need to up update here. Thanks for the reminder!!!

nike

Jul 20, 2007
Loved the pics guys! My speciality is saving dogs off the road. I can't seem to let them go however, I now have five dogs and a cat. My garden is not as neat looking as yours. God Bless, Nike (Chuck)