hi

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kevinpss

Nov 19, 2007
hi....i am kevin and i am new here...actually i from chinese church which using a chinese bible at all.hopelly i may improve my english over here and study bible in english with u all.thank you.

Peacebewithyou

Nov 6, 2007
(kevinpss;23288)
hi....i am kevin and i am new here...actually i from chinese church which using a chinese bible at all.hopelly i may improve my english over here and study bible in english with u all.thank you.
Hello. I am happy you have joined us.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(kevinpss;23288)
Welcome to Christianity Board Kevin. Hope thou enjoy thy stay here and learn much of the Word of God, with love, joy, peace, etc.JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

kevinpss

Nov 19, 2007
thanks for you all welcoming...^^i am so happy that here is warm and full of love.i hope my english is still okie for you all to understand.and i will try my best to write out the proper english in discussion.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(kevinpss;23345)
thanks for you all welcoming...^^i am so happy that here is warm and full of love.i hope my english is still okie for you all to understand.and i will try my best to write out the proper english in discussion.
Please...don't sweat it. You aren't the only member whose English is their second language. (I'm not one of them though)JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

kevinpss

Nov 19, 2007
(thesuperjag;23347)
Please...don't sweat it. You aren't the only member whose English is their second language. (I'm not one of them though)JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.
Thanks for your courage.This forum is really a new and fresh for me,i also not familiar on this forum system. And i am learning right now.

Carissa001

Nov 15, 2007
Hi Kevin,Very nice to meet you. I am Carissa and I am kind of new here too. I came here to meet good christians and to make better decisions to fix my life.Welcome and may God bless you.

kevinpss

Nov 19, 2007
(Carissa001;23359)
Hi Kevin,Very nice to meet you. I am Carissa and I am kind of new here too. I came here to meet good christians and to make better decisions to fix my life.Welcome and may God bless you.
Hi, nice to meet you too. Hopefully you can get help over here. God Bless.