Hillary Clinton - Braham's Sixth Vision

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Vision Six: Then there arose in the United States a most beautiful woman clothed in splendor, and great power was given to her. She was lovely of feature but there was a hardness about her that defied description. Beautiful as she was, she was yet cruel, wicked and cunning. She dominated the land with her authority, she had complete power over the people.

William Branham saw seven visions in 1933... One of them was Hillary Clinton as president? I got my definition of the Seven Churches from William Branham.

Ephesus - Messianic - Beginning with the Apostle to the circumcision, Peter.
Smyrna - Gentile Persecuted Church - Beginning with the Apostle to the uncircumcision, Paul.
Pergamos - Orthodoxy formed in this time... Pergos is a tower... Needed in the dark ages
Thyatira - Catholicism formed in this time - The spirit of Jezebel is to control and to dominate.
Sardis - Protestantism formed in this time- A sardius is a gem - elegant yet hard and rigid
Philadelphia - Wesleyism formed in this time - To be sanctioned is to acquire it with love.
Laodicea - Charismatic movement formed in this time - Rich and increased with goods and have need of nothing?

William Branham tried to make himself the head of the Laodicean church. In the prophecies of William Branham I find a shadow of truth, and then error in interpretations. I hope he got this one wrong and Hillary Clinton is not president 45!

TopherNelson

Jan 11, 2015
rockytopva said:
Vision Six: Then there arose in the United States a most beautiful woman clothed in splendor, and great power was given to her. She was lovely of feature but there was a hardness about her that defied description. Beautiful as she was, she was yet cruel, wicked and cunning. She dominated the land with her authority, she had complete power over the people.

William Branham saw seven visions in 1933... One of them was Hillary Clinton as president? I got my definition of the Seven Churches from William Branham.

Ephesus - Messianic - Beginning with the Apostle to the circumcision, Peter.
Smyrna - Gentile Persecuted Church - Beginning with the Apostle to the uncircumcision, Paul.
Pergamos - Orthodoxy formed in this time... Pergos is a tower... Needed in the dark ages
Thyatira - Catholicism formed in this time - The spirit of Jezebel is to control and to dominate.
Sardis - Protestantism formed in this time- A sardius is a gem - elegant yet hard and rigid
Philadelphia - Wesleyism formed in this time - To be sanctioned is to acquire it with love.
Laodicea - Charismatic movement formed in this time - Rich and increased with goods and have need of nothing?

William Branham tried to make himself the head of the Laodicean church. In the prophecies of William Branham I find a shadow of truth, and then error in interpretations. I hope he got this one wrong and Hillary Clinton is not president 45!
William Branham? Hmm...

I doubt he actually receive visions from God. If Hillary is the next president... Yikes...

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1933 Vision Five: The fifth scene that appeared involved the womanhood of the world. In this scene there appeared the fast moral decay of women. Starting back when she received her so-called liberty to enter into worldly affairs by means of the vote, she soon began to wear clothes that were too revealing. she bobbed her hair and adopted the clothing of men. Finally the vision showed her all but stripped naked and she merely covered herself with a tiny apron about the size and shape of a fig leaf. With her womanhood so little valued a terrible decay of all flesh came upon the earth and with it perversion even as set forth by the Word of God.

I can also see taht happening after eight years of Hillary.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Vision Four: The fourth vision that appeared to him was one in which there was predicted to be tremendous technological advances right after the war. This was symbolized by an egg shaped car with a plastic bubble roof, going down beautiful highways completely under perfect remote control. There was no steering wheel in the car and the occupants of the car appeared to be playing a game like checkers.

If these prophecies are correct...

1. Hillary will win the election
2. The moral degrading of the world will continue
3. There will appear cars with no steering wheels.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
American politics in biblical prophecy...If I had to pick an end time date I would go with the scientist, Isaac Newton...

And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half. Daniel 12:7

From a folio cataloged as Yahuda MS 7.3g, f. 13v:

"So then the time times & half a time are 42 months or 1260 days or three years & an half, reckoning twelve months to a year & 30 days to a month as was done in the Calendar of the primitive year. And the days of short lived Beasts being put for the years of lived kingdoms, the period of 1260 days, if dated from the complete conquest of the three kings A.C. 800, will end A.C. 2060." - Isaac Newton

As Charlemagne was crowned king on December 25, 800 by Pope Leo the III so the day of Christ's coming will be on Christmas Day, 2060. If the rapture of the saints (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17) occurs seven years before the time of Christs coming the date of the rapture 12.25 2053. However Isaac Newton notes

It may end later, but I see no reason for its ending sooner. This I mention not to assert when the time of the end shall be, but to put a stop to the rash conjectures of fancifull men who are frequently predicting the time of the end, & by doing so bring the sacred prophesies into discredit as often as their predictions fail. Christ comes as a thief in the night, & it is not for us to know the times & seasons which God hath put into his own breast." - Isaac Newton

Before Christ comes the Anti-Christ must be revealed...

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; - 2 Thessalonians 2:3

Who....

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. - Revelation 13:16-18

We are getting very close to the end of time and these prophecies are unfolding before us. I have heard it prophesied that Hillary Clinton would be our last president. It will be interesting to see if we make it to Isaac Newton's 2060 AD prophecy!

To sum up American Politics in prophecy...

1. We are getting close to the Anti-Christ setting up his kingdom, where all will have a tattoo where they can swipe to do their monetary transactions.
2. The moral degrading of America will continue.
3. It has been prophesied by Branham that a woman will lead the United States
4. It has been prophesied in a dream that Hillary will be the last US president.

We will see how things unfold!

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In 2060 I will be 99 yrs old, I don't think I will live that long.

One thing I do know, I will be alive when Jesus returns.
Pomp.

Tropical Islander

Dec 20, 2013
"Then there arose in the United States a most beautiful woman clothed in splendor"

The most beautiful woman indeed America has to offer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

P.S. Laodicea, it's not Christ's church at Laodicea
it's the "the church of the Laodiceans"

Christ is not part of it, he is outside and has to knock
because they not let him in as a group, only individuals
that hear him are asked to let him in.

The majority is "wretched, and miserable, and poor,
and blind, and naked" and will be rejected (spit out).