Hillsong (Hellsong) Megachurch Exposed (TLC Series)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Though the errors must be exposed . The answer is not all are false teachers who might teach a lil different on some things .
But they do need to still be corrected .
As for false teachers . I MEAN MEGA FALSE as in THEY OPPOSE GOD . Pope franics is one
and so too are many within the protestant realm too .
To list a few , and believe me this is but a few , i will list some of the MEGA MOST POPULAR ones . AND ONLY A few of them .
KENNETH COPELAND . BENNY HINN , JOYCE MEYERS , Todd white , the nar movement
the emergent movement , the prosperity gospel preachers , the social gospel preachers .
And a list of names i , nor any man has the time to list . THERE ARE MANY .
These aint teachers that might be off a bit on pre trib things or other small matters , THESE BE MEGA false ones .
OH man i forgot a massive one . RICK WARREN , Paula white , so many names coming to me
I cant keep up . PIPER , GOLL , Suddenly they are just popping into my head .
OH and forget the liberal churches , they all tanked massive .
But i guess this makes me a judgmental monster and hater . NOPE . It means by grace
and for years GOD had me in ONE BOOK . I learned and soon learned WHO and what was false .
THERE are some teachers , whom on small matters i do disagree with , BUT THEY AINT FALSE .
THE ONES I LISTED , THEY BIG TIME FALSE and that list can get a whole lot longer real fast if kept trying to remember all
then names . OH so many names .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ButterflyJones said:
Does God teach in the Bible that we are to expose false teachers?

Exactly! I like your post.

Who is a "false teacher"?
Anyone we might have a doctrinal disagreement with? (gray area)
They come in hot, with guns-a-blazin'.
And as far as cults . WE GOT MANY . my advice . Dont heed mormon , JW , ELLEN WHITE
We got problems my friend . PROBLEMS . Me love is for the people . SO ME IS GONNA WARN OUT

Reactions: Marvelloustime

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Though the errors must be exposed . The answer is not all are false teachers who might teach a lil different on some things .
But they do need to still be corrected .
As for false teachers . I MEAN MEGA FALSE as in THEY OPPOSE GOD . Pope franics is one
and so too are many within the protestant realm too .
To list a few , and believe me this is but a few , i will list some of the MEGA MOST POPULAR ones . AND ONLY A few of them .
KENNETH COPELAND . BENNY HINN , JOYCE MEYERS , Todd white , the nar movement
the emergent movement , the prosperity gospel preachers , the social gospel preachers .
And a list of names i , nor any man has the time to list . THERE ARE MANY .
These aint teachers that might be off a bit on pre trib things or other small matters , THESE BE MEGA false ones .
OH man i forgot a massive one . RICK WARREN , Paula white , so many names coming to me
I cant keep up . PIPER , GOLL , Suddenly they are just popping into my head .
OH and forget the liberal churches , they all tanked massive .
But i guess this makes me a judgmental monster and hater . NOPE . It means by grace
and for years GOD had me in ONE BOOK . I learned and soon learned WHO and what was false .
THERE are some teachers , whom on small matters i do disagree with , BUT THEY AINT FALSE .
THE ONES I LISTED , THEY BIG TIME FALSE and that list can get a whole lot longer real fast if kept trying to remember all
then names . OH so many names .
Add Osteen, Jakes.Edited this to add, Peter Popoff. I just happened on one of his infomercials. He never Preaches. He just sells his miracle water.

Last edited: