Holiday Favorites

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nomad

Post Tenebras Lux
Aug 9, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is your favorite holiday movie, album or Christmas carol?Favorite movie: A Christmas Carol, 1951 Alastir Sim version.Favorite album: Christmas With Nat King ColeFavorite carol: Hark the Herald Angels Sing

gumby

May 29, 2009
Well nomad for me its a number of diffrent movies. The night they saved christmas, a muppet christmas carol, its a wonderfull life, jingle all the way and miracle on 34th street. God bless :)

kay-gee

Oct 23, 2009
Hard to say about a movie. Don't remember many of them. Does "it's a wonderful life" count as a Christmas movie?Album: Anything except the Chipmunks! they make me shudder! Any of the old crooners do a good job of Christmas music. Gotta love Elvis!A tough call, but I will say "Hark the Herald angels sing" as wellall the best...

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Movie: DieHardAlbum: I forget the name, but it's Christmas songs by Black Blues men, yeah.Then, one with Joni Mitchell, Carly, Rita Coolridge, Carole King and the rest of the 70's crew.Song: Joy to the World.Joy to the world, the Lord is come!Let earth receive her King;Let every heart prepare Him room,And Heaven and nature sing,And Heaven and nature sing,And Heaven, and Heaven, and nature sing. (That part.) :) Miss Hepburn

Not-Home-Yet

Nov 24, 2009
Favorite holiday....Has to be Christmas Favorite movie...... not into movies Favorite Christmas Carol ......Away in a Manger
picture.php