Holocaust Remembrance Day, why?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Most of Israel is not in Israel...yet. This includes the church. The land the Lord originally gave is much larger that the state of Israel.
"I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies," - Genesis 22:17
Israel is Israel, the progeny of Israel, and beneficiaries of the everlasting promise. "Israel, my son; My firstborn!"

The Promised land extends up from Egypt north to the border of Damascus, Syria.

RAD

May 5, 2022
Leicester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We remember the Holocaust in the hope that that remembrance of it will stop the possibility of anything like it ever happening again, to hopefully never forget the horror of what took place and to remember the victims of hate and intolerance. i say hopefully because since 1945 there have been numerous Genocides and Mass murder occurring across the World. From Cambodia to Rwanda, from Indonesia to Darfur, Bosnia to Guatemala humanity has shown its almost limitless capacity for Evil. And that is perhaps the most sobering lesson we can learn , that ordinary people have the capacity to commit acts of extraordinary evil, for the perpetrators were in the main not "Monsters", just ordinary people who committed Monstrous acts, to understand that the seeds of evil are within all of us, and that we must be engaged in a constant struggle to do what is right

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We remember the Holocaust in the hope that that remembrance of it will stop the possibility of anything like it ever happening again, to hopefully never forget the horror of what took place and to remember the victims of hate and intolerance. i say hopefully because since 1945 there have been numerous Genocides and Mass murder occurring across the World. From Cambodia to Rwanda, from Indonesia to Darfur, Bosnia to Guatemala humanity has shown its almost limitless capacity for Evil. And that is perhaps the most sobering lesson we can learn , that ordinary people have the capacity to commit acts of extraordinary evil, for the perpetrators were in the main not "Monsters", just ordinary people who committed Monstrous acts, to understand that the seeds of evil are within all of us, and that we must be engaged in a constant struggle to do what is right
Look at how the world fell for Bob Geldof's, save show ? he is still looked up to for this Satanic show that got all them blacks murdered, the money went to murdering Dictator to kill poor people in fact ! When this Show kicked off I an others said no to giving one cent to such, because we knew that such would be blood on any ones hands that did give to such moronic stupidity.
One should repent of giving such to the drug f ed Bob Geldof murdering charity.
It's all been exposed in fact on TV but nothing truly sunk in to the majority's head. has it ! so they turned a blind eye to all such !

Oh it was for a good cause ? but hang on, one could makes such claims in regards to anything ? So before you give accent to anything.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look at how the world fell for Bob Geldof's, save show ? he is still looked up to for this Satanic show that got all them blacks murdered, the money went to murdering Dictator to kill poor people in fact ! When this Show kicked off I an others said no to giving one cent to such, because we knew that such would be blood on any ones hands that did give to such moronic stupidity.
It's all been exposed in fact on TV but nothing truly sunk in to the majority's head. has it ! so they turned a blind eye to all such !

Oh it was for a good cause ? but hang on, one could makes such claims in regards to anything ? So before you give accent to anything.
How many charities have been done since Live Aid and Africa is still in poverty and the African people being abused and murdered by their own governments and warlords, these charities never seem to help the individuals they are intended for.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

RAD

May 5, 2022
Leicester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Its true that some of the money raised for Live Aid went to financing the Brutal Ethiopian Dictator Mengistu Haile Mariam's war machine, but thats the price of operating in a War situation, the men with guns always get fed first, but what would you do, send nothing , let millions die of starvation, or accept that this world is corrupt and people are sinners. There will never be a perfect situation, but we must try to do the best we can. If i was told that for every $ i give 80 cents would be skimmed off i would still give, because that means at least 20 cents get through to the starving and destitute, and i would campaign to try to change the corruption. Doing nothing is not an option, and if it was you and your family starving and destitute, im sure youd agree.

RAD

May 5, 2022
Leicester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
How many charities have been done since Live Aid and Africa is still in poverty and the African people being abused and murdered by their own governments and warlords, these charities never seem to help the individuals they are intended for.

If you look into the history of Africa youll see why much of Africa is still mired in poverty, violence and corruption. For decades East and West fought out the Cold war in many African countries, Mozambique, South Africa, Angola, the DRC, Somalia, Ethiopia to name just a few, and that legacy of violence continues to this day. Colonialism for many African countries only ended in the 60's, and they were ill prepared for "democracy", leading to a host of brutal dictators, many supported by both east and west who inflicted much suffering on their own populations. Western Corporations have often been guilty of greedy and corrupt business practices and debts have piled up, often none of which benefited the population but were spent on the ruling elite and salted away in western banks. What Africa needs is not Charity, but Justice, Justice in trade, Justice in Debt Relief and reparation for the terrible evils inflicted upon it by Countries that used it as their battleground and grew rich by the exploitation, oppression and theft of its natural resources.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Its true that some of the money raised for Live Aid went to financing the Brutal Ethiopian Dictator Mengistu Haile Mariam's war machine, but thats the price of operating in a War situation, the men with guns always get fed first, but what would you do, send nothing , let millions die of starvation, or accept that this world is corrupt and people are sinners. There will never be a perfect situation, but we must try to do the best we can. If i was told that for every $ i give 80 cents would be skimmed off i would still give, because that means at least 20 cents get through to the starving and destitute, and i would campaign to try to change the corruption. Doing nothing is not an option, and if it was you and your family starving and destitute, im sure youd agree.
No ! was the reaction of everyone at the Pub on the situation before it happened, this is a scam !
The issue was before this all took place, was that one was in fact giving money in helping to kill others ? It was all the workings of the Anti-Christ.
But the MSM back in the day would not listen to the other side of the coin, such was taboo ! so it was all lets keep the majority in the dark on this issue ? so the majority thought, all given was to help the poor people in fact !
But it's the cover up that is the problem by the MSM ? just as it is with Ukraine, only a one sided story ? and to hell with the real people who have to suffer ? sadly they are not truly an issue to the majority in fact. So lets feed this war on ? the killing and destruction is not the point clearly. Is it truly worth it ? How many have to be killed ? who is going to rebuild their homes ?

So Zhellenskyy is the one who is willing to sacrifice all for himself and they call such a moron a Hero ! he is clearly a puppet ! but he will be a very wealthy Hero or a dead one.
I think they will have Zhellenskyy on a statue of a horse rearing up standing on One leg ?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cos without Jews supporting hitler financially and the Holocaust there could be no glorious nation and f Israel!
No political zion from which the anti-Christ can rule the world!

The new Jewish one communist world order!

Jesus Christ declare that Israel shall receive the anti-Christ!

John 5:43
I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Cos without Jews supporting hitler financially and the Holocaust there could be no glorious nation and f Israel!
No political zion from which the anti-Christ can rule the world!

The new Jewish one communist world order!

Jesus Christ declare that Israel shall receive the anti-Christ!

John 5:43
I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
I would not say it was the Jewish people who supported Hitler, it was a Satanic Mob, they who are Anti-Christ ? who created Hitler and all and they got their Burnt offering that they truly desired and everything went like clock work.

The Anti-Christ is this world.

The Anti-Christ sure does want totally control, such call things a New Order ? because that is there intent !

John 5:43 is true.

The so called Zionist are nothing to do with Biblical Zion at all. That was clearly the fact with the 6 million Jews. as that's why they set their burnt offering of them all up !

Real Israel is regards to one being truly worthy in God ! Real Christians that are truly born again of the Holy Spirit. Such people are not of this world, for they are of the Kingdom of God in fact and as such know the Works of them who are not worthy of God.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would not say it was the Jewish people who supported Hitler, it was a Satanic Mob, they who are Anti-Christ ? who created Hitler and all and they got their Burnt offering that they truly desired and everything went like clock work.

The Anti-Christ is this world.

The Anti-Christ sure does want totally control, such call things a New Order ? because that is there intent !

John 5:43 is true.

The so called Zionist are nothing to do with Biblical Zion at all. That was clearly the fact with the 6 million Jews. as that's why they set their burnt offering of them all up !

Real Israel is regards to one being truly worthy in God ! Real Christians that are truly born again of the Holy Spirit. Such people are not of this world, for they are of the Kingdom of God in fact and as such know the Works of them who are not worthy of God.

the new covenant replaced the old
Christ replaced David as king
The church replaced Israel

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
the new covenant replaced the old
Christ replaced David as king
The church replaced Israel
The Church did not replace Israel at all, for it is Israel. I remember Pope JP2 saying such for years and the MSM hounding him everyday for years on TV news about this.
Pope JP2 did not accept that the Land was Israel, for the RCC inherited that right from when the disciples got the message when Jesus went to Heaven. them Jews created the Christian Church and this was like an egg that hatched in due time ? the NT is the OT that hatched, such was the intent of God.
Goyim have nothing to do with it. but the door was open to all, so under this their is no Jew or Greek as all are as one under the Holy Spirit, if one is worthy of the Holy Spirit ? outside of such are not worthy regardless, for they are cursed, they are of this world of delusions and deceptions in fact.

So if some ding bat claims to be a Jew nowadays is a joke. for what does it mean if one is devoid of the Holy Spirit, such a one is not worthy at all to God in fact.

The Church is Israel ! What does Israel mean ? The servants of God ! now who serves God ? only they who are truly born again doing the will of Christ Jesus.

The OT is the blueprint of the NT, they are not different ! they are the same ! only the NT is the OT hatched ? All are as one under Christianity their is no Jew or Greek under Christianity because they are Saved ! they are united under the same Grace. they have evolved worthy of God !