Holocaust Remembrance Day

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lawrance

Mar 30, 2011
Jew is not where it is at.
Israel is.
I think it's only about 5% of people in the State of israel that are real jews.
Or what if you were to jump ship and become a member of a jewish religion would you now become one of the people that God has not done with.
I think God has not done with anyone.
I think God is the way, not man at all.
You must oppose Jesus Christ because the fact is only Jesus saves you and no race will and i am sure and certain of that as there is only one salvation.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
Jew is not where it is at.
Israel is.
I think it's only about 5% of people in the State of israel that are real jews.
Or what if you were to jump ship and become a member of a jewish religion would you now become one of the people that God has not done with.
I think God has not done with anyone.
I think God is the way, not man at all.
You must oppose Jesus Christ because the fact is only Jesus saves you and no race will and i am sure and certain of that as there is only one salvation.

-- Can someone here please translate what he is trying to say...

Reactions: aspen

Strat

Mar 25, 2012
People have a hard time beleiving God it seems,i sometimes think that there is a type of sibling rivalry involved when it comes to the Jewish people and the rest of humanity...sort of a Daddy always liked you the best kind of thing.....it seems to me that God uses the Jewish people as an example of man's unfaithfullness and God's faithfullness...lets Gods word be true and every man a liar.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
That I can understand.
Unfortunately Dad did say He loves them best, calling them his "beloved" and promising he would never abandon them.
Proverbs talk about being thankful for God's corrections because he corrects those he loves.
The Jews have certainly seen a large amount of correcting due to turning their backs on HIm is literally every way possible.

And God definitely WAS slow to anger. The things He allowed to happen (even the abominations) for a generation and more before He finally let His wrath come out amazes me.

Today, through Jesus, we are ALL 'beloved' if we choose to follow Him.
However, I do not think that negates the special place in His heart he hold for Israel.

lawrance

Mar 30, 2011
That I can understand.
Unfortunately Dad did say He loves them best, calling them his "beloved" and promising he would never abandon them.
Proverbs talk about being thankful for God's corrections because he corrects those he loves.
The Jews have certainly seen a large amount of correcting due to turning their backs on HIm is literally every way possible.

And God definitely WAS slow to anger. The things He allowed to happen (even the abominations) for a generation and more before He finally let His wrath come out amazes me.

Today, through Jesus, we are ALL 'beloved' if we choose to follow Him.
However, I do not think that negates the special place in His heart he hold for Israel.

Israel is Gods people and it is not a race. <_< the people of God -_- they are his because they do his will. ^_^
And if you do not do his will, then you are not a people of God. -_-