Homeless but Hopeful

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jun 12, 2019
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi, my name is Heather. I have been praying for a solution to my problem and the lord spoke to me last night and said I would find my answer here, through one of you. I was laid off at work about 3 months ago, since then I've had to start living in my car and the heat is unbearable. I called my mother, but she is a doctor, and a strict athiest... I don't know why but the devil has a hold on her that makes her detest my faith and so she will not allow me to come home until I give it up. This has been an ongoing battle my entire life. But if Christians in rome would not deny christ when facing the lions, I will not deny my father for the sympathy of my family.
I've tried some of the local congregations but I only get pointed in the direction of homeless shelters and government programs which I don't qualify for because I own a car. I'm hoping I can find someone to assist me in getting to California where I have friends who will take me in. Anything helps and I just know the lord will bless you for your generousity. Thank you and god bless.

- A devout and displaced follower of the one true living god.
[edited by moderator]

Anything helps.
My paypal is:
[edited by moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Scams abound cartwheelsandcupcakes. You are not doing yourself any favours by asking for money in your first post. Even a brown duck from the underside of the planet would be wary. Sob stories to extract sympathy even if true, is no way of generating confidence.

Reactions: Helen and Willie T

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
. I called my mother, but she is a doctor, and a strict athiest.

Pray for reconcillation with your mother. Go to her in love, willing to serve her as you aught...

By your actions, share with her the love of Christ, and trust HIM to open her heart...

Peace be with you!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray help for these problems, salvation for this family, favorable lodging, a good job, and blessings on this life in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.