Homeless person hit by car

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the homeless people that I see sometimes was hit by a car crossing the road. He was killed. Please pray that they walk the signals instead of just j-walking across the street. It's bad enough that they are homeless. But then to be struck by a car and killed just breaks my heart.

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read this on the news. One of the homeless people that I see sometimes was hit by a car crossing the road at 2am in the morning. He was killed. Please pray that they walk the signals instead of just j-walking across the street. It's bad enough that they are homeless. But then to be struck by a car and killed just breaks my heart.
Praying!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I almost hit a homeless person this morning. They just walk across the highway in the dark. Almost couldn't see him as he was in my blind spot. He backed up though so I missed him and saw him at the last moment.