Homosexual Wedding Cake, "Colorado Baker Wins", Supreme Court 7/2 Decision!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are already becoming a minority even though the census figures might say otherwise. The problem is that "Christianity" has already been redefined and the definition is continuing to change moving away from what Jesus is. Those who go with the changing definition will find themselves in delusions thinking they are loving the truth while actually they are moving farther and farther away from the truth. Likely when the world comes down really hard on you and me as true believers [hopefully for our sake] in God and His Way, we will not be called Christians, but "heretics" because we will be refusing to go along with the ways of the redefined Christians.

In Scripture A group of men heard of Christ, heard Christ's teaching, believed Jesus was the Christ, believed His teachings, and followed His teachings, and Spread His teachings to other men. THAT SIMPLE.

Other men, (NOT OF such Group) began CALLING 'those follower" "CHRISTIANS".

So WHAT IS A CHRISTIAN?
A man believing Jesus IS the Christ Messiah.
A man believing WHAT Jesus Taught.
A man FOLLOWING and hearing and learning what Jesus Taught.

One calling themselves a CHRISTIAN....or one CALLING ANOTHER a CHRISTIAN....simply REVEALS...the one IS believing Jesus IS the Messiah and the one IS following after, hearing and learning ABOUT the teaching OF Jesus.

DOES THAT "MAKE" THEM....SAVED? No.
DOES THAT "MAKE" THEM...Born Again? No.

What DOES THAT "MAKE" THEM?
It "MAKES" them "BECOMING PREPARED "with KNOWLEDGE" "TO";
Become SAVED and BORN AGAIN......"IF"
THEY so desired.....

THEY STILL have to DECIDE "IF" they want "TO" receive the gift of SALVATION and the gift of Gods SEED.

And UNTIL they DECIDE to call On the Lords NAME and CONFESS.....they REMAIN a FOLLOWER....as Christian's were called IN Scripture.

A "SAVED and BORN AGAIN" Christian...IS totally DIFFERENT than a mere "follower" of Christ's teachings.

BUT TODAY....ANYONE CALLING themselves a CHRISTIAN....is supposed to BE an IMPLICATION, he "IS" Saved and Born Again....WHICH IS A FALSE RENDERING.

ANY MAN, WHO IS SAVED and BORN AGAIN, IS Saved and born again.....BY the man surrendering His Life "TO" thee Christ Lord Jesus.....regardless of what "title" he calls himself or others call him.

A Christian is a following of Christ.
A man who IS saved and IS born again...IS once and forever IN Christ....Regardless of what "title" he is called.

A man receiving Salvation and Gods Seed, IS personally between the Lord God Almighty and the individual.

There are men CALLED.....Jews, Chinese, Hindu, Muslims, Black, White, Hispanic, German, Russian, Americans, CEO's, kings, laborers, teachers, Christians....and on and on.......

Irrelevant!

What IS Relevant IS....."IF" a man HAS RECEIVED the Lords gift of Salvation and the SEED of God.....such a man IS ONCE and forever.....Spiritually DEAD WITH Christ .... and Spiritually ALIVE FOREVER "IN" Christ.

God Bless,
Taken

kit

Mar 20, 2018
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Pleasantly surprised by this just ruling.

But, its near impossible to participate in the fallen worlds market place with out encountering sin. And to stay in the worlds market place there are so many compromises a Christian makes. Have a store and want to sell Coke? If this was prior to 2014 one might think about the water depletion fiasco that lead to a Coca Cola plants closure in India, long after the injustice was brought to light? Wanna sell nuts and bolts - what about selling to automotive companies who use those supplies to make armoured vehicles for Saudi Arabia? If you don't you might be priced outta the industry.

And then you draw wealth from the worlds market and wanna invest. How about Google/FaceBook stocks? Or maybe some agriculture investments in a parent company whose subsidiary produces a pesticide thats proven to enter public drinking water and lower testosterone? Denying these income streams, when the sin is on us, is much more difficult than turning down a single cake order, I think.

This cake thing was very likely a stunt trial that the homosexuals figured was a slam dunk, but God had other plans. But imho our own righteousness lays in how we confront the myriad landmines of everyday sin in the market place. Hopefully make some informed decisions on how to spend/distribute our 'dirty money' earnings at least.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Grace, You ave Reason To Be Concerned In Canada, As The Liberal Left Is Prevailing At Every Turn.

Sadly yes...very true . Justin Trudeau has pushed ahead and not missed a step on any left wing agenda. Sadly we are now ahead of you guys there....our country as we knew it is gone. I must admit I find it hard praying for Trudeau with a kind and true heart.

I'm not sure how to pray for him. Although we are told to pray for those in authority. ??? What when they are anti-God?
Whatever anyone thinks of Trump, I believe he is holding back the sea of evil to an extent. If Hillary had got in, I believe you there would be as we are here , or even worse! o_O

.............Helen.

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Whatever anyone thinks of Trump, I believe he is holding back the sea of evil to an extent.

There's a lot of false information flying around through the left wing press.
They hate him. Anyone, any where, can dig up dirt about a person.
If some one would start digging in my past there would be a few hair raising issues coming up.

I do admit that he is a bit strange at times.
The average guy likes him because he talks like they do and they can relate to him.
People who have been in politics all their life hate him, because he just stepped in and made it to the highest office in the US.
They call him stupid, but you can't be stupid and be in bus. like he has been.

My position: He condemns abortion, supports Israel, and refuses to let people cross the border without going through the legal paper work system.
And that is good enough for me. Specially the Israel issue.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Triumph1300

Amen! I agree with that!

And, when I first heard him say about destroying the
"politically correct" hoax ( muzzle) which has hoodwinked the world and destroyed free speech ( unless you are on the left, obviously!) ...The Donald won my heart right there. hahaha!!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Scripture A group of men heard of Christ, heard Christ's teaching, believed Jesus was the Christ, believed His teachings, and followed His teachings, and Spread His teachings to other men. THAT SIMPLE.

Other men, (NOT OF such Group) began CALLING 'those follower" "CHRISTIANS".

So WHAT IS A CHRISTIAN?
A man believing Jesus IS the Christ Messiah.
A man believing WHAT Jesus Taught.
A man FOLLOWING and hearing and learning what Jesus Taught.

One calling themselves a CHRISTIAN....or one CALLING ANOTHER a CHRISTIAN....simply REVEALS...the one IS believing Jesus IS the Messiah and the one IS following after, hearing and learning ABOUT the teaching OF Jesus.

DOES THAT "MAKE" THEM....SAVED? No.
DOES THAT "MAKE" THEM...Born Again? No.

What DOES THAT "MAKE" THEM?
It "MAKES" them "BECOMING PREPARED "with KNOWLEDGE" "TO";
Become SAVED and BORN AGAIN......"IF"
THEY so desired.....

THEY STILL have to DECIDE "IF" they want "TO" receive the gift of SALVATION and the gift of Gods SEED.

And UNTIL they DECIDE to call On the Lords NAME and CONFESS.....they REMAIN a FOLLOWER....as Christian's were called IN Scripture.

A "SAVED and BORN AGAIN" Christian...IS totally DIFFERENT than a mere "follower" of Christ's teachings.

BUT TODAY....ANYONE CALLING themselves a CHRISTIAN....is supposed to BE an IMPLICATION, he "IS" Saved and Born Again....WHICH IS A FALSE RENDERING.

ANY MAN, WHO IS SAVED and BORN AGAIN, IS Saved and born again.....BY the man surrendering His Life "TO" thee Christ Lord Jesus.....regardless of what "title" he calls himself or others call him.

A Christian is a following of Christ.
A man who IS saved and IS born again...IS once and forever IN Christ....Regardless of what "title" he is called.

A man receiving Salvation and Gods Seed, IS personally between the Lord God Almighty and the individual.

There are men CALLED.....Jews, Chinese, Hindu, Muslims, Black, White, Hispanic, German, Russian, Americans, CEO's, kings, laborers, teachers, Christians....and on and on.......

Irrelevant!

What IS Relevant IS....."IF" a man HAS RECEIVED the Lords gift of Salvation and the SEED of God.....such a man IS ONCE and forever.....Spiritually DEAD WITH Christ .... and Spiritually ALIVE FOREVER "IN" Christ.

God Bless,
Taken
To clarify, my point was simply that very many who are called by the name, Christian, are really not followers of Christ. As time passes and our nation continues along its present course, those who really strive to follow Jesus will very likely be condemned by the majority of those who bear the label, Christian, but really are not following Jesus.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's right.
Just because it's a bus. catering to the public does not give any one the right to be abusive.
I have ran my bus. since 1976 and in all those years I have some dandies come into the office....
I kicked a few out every year and told them to go to the competition.
The best way to bug your competition is send them the rotten lousy clients.
After all these years I can usually tell in the first couple of minutes what I'm dealing with.
The best customers are repeat customers. We treat them like gold.
If I'm running a tour bus, flying my name and Christian logo, I'm not taking a homosexual, rainbow flag party on tour.

First thing the homosexual community did to Bermuda when they banned same sex marriage 6 weeks ago "Boycott Bermuda" on every gay website in the world.

The feeling is mutual, the battle will continue to rage between the right and left, ain't gonna stop.
Sadly yes...very true . Justin Trudeau has pushed ahead and not missed a step on any left wing agenda. Sadly we are now ahead of you guys there....our country as we knew it is gone. I must admit I find it hard praying for Trudeau with a kind and true heart.

I'm not sure how to pray for him. Although we are told to pray for those in authority. ??? What when they are anti-God?
Whatever anyone thinks of Trump, I believe he is holding back the sea of evil to an extent. If Hillary had got in, I believe you there would be as we are here , or even worse! o_O

.............Helen.
I agree that if Hillary would have got in things would be a lot different, 12 years of the Liberal agenda.

I agree Trump has held back much of the Liberal agenda, and the appointment of Gorsuch to the Supreme Court, Amen.

I think the "Greatest Factor", is Supreme Court Appointments, that last for decades.

Hillary and 2-3 possible appointments, would have a 6/3 liberal court.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pleasantly surprised by this just ruling.

But, its near impossible to participate in the fallen worlds market place with out encountering sin. And to stay in the worlds market place there are so many compromises a Christian makes. Have a store and want to sell Coke? If this was prior to 2014 one might think about the water depletion fiasco that lead to a Coca Cola plants closure in India, long after the injustice was brought to light? Wanna sell nuts and bolts - what about selling to automotive companies who use those supplies to make armoured vehicles for Saudi Arabia? If you don't you might be priced outta the industry.

And then you draw wealth from the worlds market and wanna invest. How about Google/FaceBook stocks? Or maybe some agriculture investments in a parent company whose subsidiary produces a pesticide thats proven to enter public drinking water and lower testosterone? Denying these income streams, when the sin is on us, is much more difficult than turning down a single cake order, I think.

This cake thing was very likely a stunt trial that the homosexuals figured was a slam dunk, but God had other plans. But imho our own righteousness lays in how we confront the myriad landmines of everyday sin in the market place. Hopefully make some informed decisions on how to spend/distribute our 'dirty money' earnings at least.
Talking about coca cola and caffeine?

Are you Mormon?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Are you Mormon?

Haha! A simple comment like that...and you ask that question..what a inquisitive mind you have. :)

And it may be so...on this Site we have all sorts , a very mixed bag indeed. lol
And...the 'fruit' of the heart is what is watched for and needed.

....Helen

kit

Mar 20, 2018
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Are you Mormon?

Nah, lol. The Holy Spirit is flowing through me, but some say I'm even better when caffeine is flowing through me as well :D

(Im talking about the scandal which lead to a plant closure in India. I hyper linked to it so one can just click on the word "fiasco" in my post and it will connect to an article on the sad issue)

Reactions: Taken and Helen