How can I know I am saved?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(tim_from_pa;61206)
(Jordan;61203)
I can see that happening. So I agree. Anybody can claim to be a Christian.
Yeah, time for the old padlock at least. The thread started with a rhetorical question and then another took advantage of it. Nothing is being said any longer that is edifying.You know, nothings seems to be edifying anymore. I mean we give people an edifying answers to the questions. As the bible says that we are to edify the Body... but it seems to me nobody wants to be edified by Him anymore which is a very sad thing.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(polyhuman;61232)
...I know for a fact each of you will be voting for mccain, for some odd reason. he is actually more unchristian than obama....
So you rather have a baby killing murderer in the office?
rolleyes.gif
By the way...Exodus 15:3 - The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.Ecclesiastes 3:3 - A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;Ecclesiastes 3:8 - A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(polyhuman;61232)
lol. yes all of that stuff happened bc people aren't christians. you have me there lolyou should research things before you say them. i know some pretty conservative christians, so they say, that do some pretty bad things.how about this?one your fellow christians, whom i was dating for a while, cheated on me with a few different guys. and when i mean cheat, i mean had sex. not very christian to me.conservatives are the problem with the church and the government. you all hinder change when change is necessary. I know for a fact each of you will be voting for mccain, for some odd reason. he is actually more unchristian than obama. but go ahead an vote for a war mongering, imperialist, maverick. see where that gets this country. you were already fooled by george w, are you really going to let yourselves get fooled again.or you just don't like obama bc he isn't christian enough for you, and he might actually have the possibility of doing something good for our country.i am not saying my generation is a good one bc i know we aren't and things have been getting worse. it doesn't have to do with religion or not. it has to do with values. people don't value the things you used to when you were growing up. and it is truly a shame. but what i see in my generation is a whole lot of change in the way we view each other. things are less segregated now then they were back then and will continue to change. you all just have to get used to it, an accept it. but still believe what you believe.just stop stand on corners with ridiculous signs, or appearing on tv like that one psychotic women i have seen in the past. she promotes hatred in the name of God. that is not Christianity. that is more Satanic. people all over regardless of their religion need to have better morals. and treat people the way they want to be treated. and if someone doesn;t like something someone else is doing or whatever. mind your own business,
It is this love everbody accept all things all religions are right all abominations to God are fine it it makes you feel good that is the New Age religion of Antichrist it is this very attitude that makes this the generation that allows a delusion so great All the World will follow after the beast.This view only tells us how close we are Gods Words be damned men know how to do all things for their own pleasure.The Tower of Babbel attitude, as it was in the days of Noah, Men never learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.