How can I update my old GPS on my phone?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jacknick1996

Aug 13, 2020
Alpharetta
www.garmingpsmap-update.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am using three year old version of Garmin GPS unit. So, it is showing old list of the locations or routes. My Garmin GPS unit is not responding properly. I have full and proper knowledge of using old GPS unit so that I can do all repairing things with my unit. I want to update my old Garmin GPS unit on my phone. I am applying my all things to update my unit, but I am facing some problems. I need expert’s guidance for it. I don’t have ideas on how to update Garmin GPS unit? So anyone can help me to update my old GPS unit on my phone.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am using three year old version of Garmin GPS unit. So, it is showing old list of the locations or routes. My Garmin GPS unit is not responding properly. I have full and proper knowledge of using old GPS unit so that I can do all repairing things with my unit. I want to update my old Garmin GPS unit on my phone. I am applying my all things to update my unit, but I am facing some problems. I need expert’s guidance for it. I don’t have ideas on how to update Garmin GPS unit? So anyone can help me to update my old GPS unit on my phone.
Lay hands on it and command it to update in Jesus Name!....okay just using a little humor here.
Do a factory reset if it has that function.