How can we love our neighbour?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
'Do not judge' means do not CONDEMN. We are, of course, to discern people and situations for our own protection. In this matter of love we are not to condemn others for the freedoms they enjoy in Christ, and we are not to look down on those who do not enjoy the same freedoms we ourselves do because of conscience. And this is in regard to disputable matters, not matters of black and white sin, like stealing and murder.
I do not work to try and condemn anyone. I try to help them up out of their predicament towards the Path.

Reactions: JunChosen

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How can i love my neighbor?
Just be there when they need help.

And if you really want to do it....... find out which of your neighbors is going to hell, and see if you can help them not.
Most people are content as they are, regardless in fact.
I only bother with one who bothers to seek.
I learnt not to bother casting pearls before swine's. it took many years for that penny to drop truly in depth, it's a wast of time if someone has their mine set.
One mate believed what religion was ? it was his view of such ! a stupid view but non the lest the only thing in his mind that it to him could be ? a work of his own, just how he is ! a con man and a low life out to get what ever he can. now he is right on that point ? but he does not know the other side of the coin at all and that's the problem with him. He does not know and can not see nor hear for he does not have eyes to see nor ears to hear.
One has no Soul ! they do not know Love at all, they know lust ! and their ego that's for sure !
Not to mention they will only miss quote everything one says on such issues totally.
So when he claims what I am on about, he has got it all totally wrong ! It's like saying one plus one is 11 ? regardless and he will say demand that it's 11 and I say it's not 11, it's 2 you numb skull.

Reactions: JunChosen

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So when he claims what I am on about, he has got it all totally wrong ! It's like saying one plus one is 11 ? regardless and he will say demand that it's 11 and I say it's not 11, it's 2 you numb skull.

Thank you. You put a smile to my face. I thought it was hilarious.