How Christ begins the conversion process of His Elect

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
www.greatmysteryofchrist.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear All,

This scripture below is a teaching on how Christ begins the conversion process of one of His Elect:

Luke 11:9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. 10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. 11 If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent? 12 Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion? 13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

This verse is directed to sons. They are the Elect. Those who are called but not chosen are not sons.

In the scripture above, the Elect believer has only received the Early Rain. They still need the Latter Rain (baptism of the Holy Spirit) to be converted. When Christ is ready to come to an Elect believer to give them this gift, He will cause them to pray (ask, seek and knock) for it. In response to their prayer, Christ will pour out the Holy Spirit upon them.

This verse applies:

Phil 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

This is exactly what happened to me when Christ poured out the Latter Rain upon me. At that time, I was carnally minded and fallen away but the Lord compelled me to pray for an answer to a question that was consuming me. Then three days after my prayer, Christ answered my question by sending a person to me in the spirit of Elijah. Christ then poured out the Latter Rain upon me so that I could receive His answer. It turned my world upside down. It was a day of spiritual earthquakes, thunder, lightning and trumpets. My sun and moon were darkened and the scriptures suddenly opened up to me. I could then see the Abomination of Desolation that had occurred within me years ago and the Man of Sin was revealed to me. It was the greatest day of my life beyond question.

Below is my conversion testimony from Oct. 8th, 2005. I will have to fit it into an additional post.

Conversion Testimony of Joe & Julie Edwards

In the year 2000, I relocated to Fayetteville, Arkansas with my wife and three sons. We visited many churches during those first years there but we never could find any that seemed to have a real love for the Lord. After our own personal study of the scripture, we decided that we wanted to be baptized in the name of Jesus instead of the Father, Son & Holy Spirit as we had done many years ago. We could not find any churches that would baptize this way until we talked to a friend who went to a Oneness Pentecostal church. They agreed to baptize us in the name of Jesus so we decided to go there and be baptized, even though we were from a Church of Christ/Baptist type background.

Four weeks after we were baptized, my wife was filled with the Spirit at home and started speaking in tongues as she prayed. It was a very powerful experience with her. She spent a great deal of time on her knees in tears, speaking in tongues as she prayed. We didn't really know what to think of it since we came from a church background which denied tongues.

A few weeks went by and she would still go on her knees in prayer every day and the Spirit would speak through her in tongues until one day as she spoke, the words changed into English. We soon realized that she was prophesying in the Spirit. We had never even heard of this gift before and were greatly amazed by it. Over the next year & a half, she received "words" (that is what we call them) from the Lord more than two dozen times. One of the words she received told us that the Lord had great treasure for us if we would continue seeking him.

I will quote it to you:

"I am. I know your heart. Seek Me and I will be found. Look deep into My Word. The truth is not to be given by man but only revealed by Me. It is for those whose hearts desire it above the treasures of this world. You must give up all and treasure you will receive. I am the truth and the only way. I am the Lord."

Julie received this "word" in July 2004. I know what you are thinking - I wouldn't have believed it is real either if someone were to tell me about it happening to someone else. I was not sure whether to believe it or not for a long time. But after a few months, I did come to believe it was really from the Lord because the things she prayed over and received "words" concerning, would come to pass just as she prophesied.

Then on Tuesday, October 4th, 2005, I saw a story on my computer concerning a young Muslim boy (age 12) who had just lived through a recent earthquake in Pakistan. After reading the story, my heart really felt for him and what He had just went through (he lost his parents). That evening in prayer at home, the image of the boy came back to me and I grieved for him as I prayed. I was not grieving for him just because of what he suffered in the earthquake. I was grieving for him because I thought he was going to be eternally lost and that he didn’t have a realistic chance of being saved. I couldn't understand why I had been blessed with the opportunity to know the Lord and why he had virtually no opportunity since he lived in a Muslim country. I asked the Lord why this was the case. I was so confused and couldn't understand why he was most likely going to hell just because of where he had been born.

Almost three days had passed since I had prayed that prayer and I had not given it much more thought. Then on Friday, Oct. 7, 2005, I had some extra time at work so I decided to study "end-time" prophecy on the internet (my great passion). I conducted a google search and a list of websites came up. From the list, I noticed Ray Smith's website called bible-truths.com. I thought it looked interesting so I clicked on it. By the next morning, I had read his Lake of Fire series for a few hours and was now on the fourth part. I couldn't believe what I had been reading but I still felt compelled to continue reading it anyway. Later that same morning (Saturday, Oct. 8, 2005), I took a break from my reading to pray about it. I prayed for the Lord to open my eyes if what Ray Smith had written was true. I then went back to reading and was still on the fourth part when the Lord suddenly opened my eyes. I became overjoyed at the new truth the Lord had just revealed to me! It was joy like I had never felt before in my life.

It was at that moment that I remembered my prayer from earlier in the week concerning the Muslim boy. Immediately, I knew that this new truth which the Lord had just shown me was the answer to that prayer. I was overjoyed again. I then decided to find Julie (she was in the kitchen) and share with her what the Lord had just revealed to me. I explained to her what I had been reading and pointed out the supporting scriptures. Within 30 minutes, she was filled with the Spirit and began praising the Lord because of the new knowledge of the truth which He had just revealed to her, too.

CONTINUED ON THE NEXT POST...

• Love
Reactions: Patrick1966

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear All,

This scripture below is a teaching on how Christ begins the conversion process of one of His Elect:

It was at that moment that I remembered my prayer from earlier in the week concerning the Muslim boy. Immediately, I knew that this new truth which the Lord had just shown me was the answer to that prayer. I was overjoyed again. I then decided to find Julie (she was in the kitchen) and share with her what the Lord had just revealed to me. I explained to her what I had been reading and pointed out the supporting scriptures. Within 30 minutes, she was filled with the Spirit and began praising the Lord because of the new knowledge of the truth which He had just revealed to her, too.

CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS POST...

Over the next few weeks, Julie and I studied scripture every day and learned many new truths. When we decided to share those new truths with our friends at church, they could not accept any of them. As a result, we quickly left the church and never returned.

In just a few short weeks, Julie and I had learned so much from our studies that nearly everything we knew before as “truth”, we now knew to be lies from Satan. I could hardly believe how spiritually blind we had been before. It was an earthshaking spiritual experience for us.

Now from scripture, we have come to understand what just happened in both our lives; the Lord had come to us a second time, baptized us with His Spirit (Latter Rain) and healed our spiritual blindness. Now with “eyes that can see”, the Lord appeared to us from scripture for the very first time. We found the treasure mentioned in Julie’s prophecy from July 2004. We didn't even remember her receiving that "word" until I stumbled across it a few days later in an old email I had sent to a family member. When I reminded her of it and read it to her, she was filled with tears of joy.

The next day, Julie received another "word" from the Lord. It said:

"I will answer. I have shown you the truth in My Word. It is only revealed to those who seek it. It is by faith. It is for those who seek to know Me. I will bring all before My judgment, which is righteous and true. I will complete all things as I have committed to do by My Word. The things of the Spirit cannot be understood by man, even if I reveal it. It will be as I have spoken it. Some will hear and not believe. Some will hear and search but will desire the favor of men more than Me. Some will hear and seek understanding, and by faith I will show them. These will be few. These few will rejoice as one who has found great treasure! Keep seeking, remain faithful and I will give abundant blessings. You ask of Yahweh. I Am that I Am, come to men to show them the Light. Of the One, from and in the One when all things are completed as it was established before time. All will be brought to life in the One. It will not then be needful to show man God or give man His Spirit. Man cannot receive more because he cannot understand".

After our conversion, Julie received prophecies less and less. Below is a prophecy she received on March 5, 2008 and as it turned out, it was the last one she has received.

"I am with you. I hear your prayers. You will know my Word when you are able to receive it. I am preparing you for my work. You have much to learn about yourself. You will show others my way. I will prepare you for the work I give you. I am doing my work in you. I am the Lord".

This verse applies as to why she ceased receiving "words":

1Cor 13:8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. 9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. 11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Over the years since our conversion, the Lord has blessed us beyond anything we could have imagined.

And as we have been “freely given”, we now freely give to those who truly seek to know the Lord. This is our work the Lord has given us.

Joe

• Love
Reactions: Patrick1966

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's awesome! Thanks for sharing! I thought maybe you were going to adopt the little Muslim boy from Pakistan.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the scripture above, the Elect believer has only received the Early Rain. They still need the Latter Rain (baptism of the Holy Spirit) to be converted. When Christ is ready to come to an Elect believer to give them this gift, He will cause them to pray (ask, seek and knock) for it. In response to their prayer, Christ will pour out the Holy Spirit upon them.
Are you saying that those who have not received the Baptism with the Holy Spirit are not converted? (or not fully converted) ???

I understand the Baptism with the Holy Spirit to be a subsequent experience to a renewed relationship with God. (salvation)
What most would term as "salvation". (a renewed relationship with God)

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying that those who have not received the Baptism with the Holy Spirit are not converted? (or not fully converted) ???

I understand the Baptism with the Holy Spirit to be a subsequent experience to a renewed relationship with God. (salvation)
Dear St.SteVen,
You asked:

Yes, they are not converted. Conversion is what the 120 Jewish Elect experienced on the Day of Pentecost. It is also what Paul "typed" after He spent "3 days" in Damascus. And as I pointed out in our last discussion, "many are called but few are chosen". Most people who receive the Early Rain and enter the church, will not ever in their lifetimes receive the Latter Rain and be converted.

Also, you must understand that when Paul wrote His letters to the churches, the church had not fallen away at that time. When the Gentiles received the Early Rain and were "called out", they were saved but not yet converted. Paul worked with the churches to try to keep them as a "chaste virgin" but because of their spiritual blindness, Paul was having great difficulty. Ultimately, after Paul's death, the spirit of anti-Christ came and devoured the church. As I pointed out in my post, this truth of the coming apostasy was given to Paul and it greatly distressed him to the point of tears. But the apostasy of the church happened all in accordance with God's "will" and plan.

Just as the Jewish Nation fell away, so did the church by the end of the 1st century. The pathway to salvation remains the same. For that reason, a person in the spirit of Elijah will be sent to the Gentle Elect (who have fallen away) who will make the same call of repentance from "works". "Works" (even just one "work") is the crooked way and is the way the apostate church teaches. That is why Satan is the crooked serpent. In contrast to that false way, faith is the straight way. And just has the Jewish Elect responded to the call to repent, so will the Gentile Elect respond to the call when it is made to each of them. After they respond, the pathway for Christ to come to them with the Latter Rain and conversion will be made "straight".

Do you remember the story of the woman taken in adultery? It teaches when an Elect believer receives the Latter Rain and is converted. The story's specific purpose is to teach when an Elect believer comes out from being under the Law to being under the New Covenant. Also, the story (like all the teachings of Christ) is presented in His spiritual language. Christ teaches this way to keep the truth concealed from spiritually blind believers (Early Rain only).

Before I go the verses of the story, I want to present a little background so that maybe the story will make more sense to you.

In the story, Christ uses the marriage analogy to teach His truth. The "woman" (a spiritual symbol) who is taken in adultery represents the Elect who will become the Bride of Christ.

This scripture applies:

Isa 54:5 For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called. 6 For the LORD hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God. 7 For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.

Adam is the “wife of youth” and is a type for the Elect.

In the scripture above, the phrase “called thee as a woman forsaken” is speaking of the time when the woman (who has been forsaken since being cast out of the Garden of Eden) is given the Early Rain of the Spirit and is called out from the world.

The phrase “wife of youth, when thou was refused” is referring to the time when the woman (Adam) lost her marriage relationship with Christ in the Garden of Eden. The marriage ended when the woman (Adam) committed adultery with Satan (believing Satan over Christ).

Ever since that time, Christ has been preparing for the day when He will restore His marriage relationship with His forsaken wife. As verse 7 says, He will do so with “great mercies”. These “great mercies” are manifested in the New Covenant of Grace through Faith.

At the time of the Early Rain of the Spirit, the woman will be made into a chaste virgin and will become espoused to Christ.

2Cor 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

After the engagement takes place, Christ (the Bridegroom) will leave to “prepare a place” for his chaste virgin.

John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

To be a chaste virgin, the woman must come to Christ by faith alone. However, shortly after receiving the Early Rain of the Spirit, Satan will come to the woman masquerading as Christ and he will feed her his leavened bread (Mat 13:33). Since the leaven is hidden in the bread, she will not be aware that the bread contains the lies of Satan. Satan is able to deceive the woman she remains spiritually blind.

Because the woman is now following the ways of Satan instead of the ways of Christ, she will fall away from faith. She is guilty of mixing in Satan’s doctrine of works (religion, Old Covenant of Law) into the New Covenant of Grace through Faith. When the woman commits this sin of adding “works” to faith, she is fornicating with Satan. This is the sin that leads to death and is the same sin that ended the original marriage in the Garden of Eden (typed by the apron of fig leaves). As a result, the woman is no longer a chaste virgin. She will remain under the Law of Sin and Death.

To correct the woman’s fallen away spiritual condition, it is necessary for Christ to come to her a second time and give her the Latter Rain of the Spirit. With the Latter Rain of the Spirit, her spiritual blindness will be healed and she will come out from under Satan’s deceptions. When she does, she will be ready for the marriage ceremony.

After the marriage ceremony takes place, she will be gathered together with Christ in the Kingdom of Heaven; the home of her Husband.

This verse applies:

Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Reactions: St. SteVen

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

CONTINUED FROM THE PREVIOUS POST...

Here is a verse by verse teaching of the story:

John 8:3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, 4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. 5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

In the first three verses of the story, a woman is said to have been caught in the act of adultery. This event “typed” when Adam & Eve were caught in the act of adultery with Satan in the Garden of Eden.

The woman was then delivered to the Pharisees who were responsible for the administration of the Law. The Law says that the penalty for her adultery is death. When Adam & Eve committed adultery in the Garden of Eden, they, too, were judged by the Law and were given the penalty of death (both spiritual and physical).

However, since Christ is now ready to restore His marriage relationship with the woman, He will gather her with “great mercies”:

John 8:6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

Christ’s act of writing in the ground represents Him pouring out the Early Rain of the Spirit on the woman. By doing this, He is writing His Law of the Spirit in her heart.

This verse applies:

Jer 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

The verse above is referring to the New Covenant of Grace through Faith which is Christ’s spiritual covenant. Under the New Covenant, Christ will perform all the necessary “works” to restore the woman to Himself. And since it is a spiritual covenant, He will write his Law of the Spirit in the heart of the woman.

John 8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

After Christ first writes in the earth, the Pharisees continue to accuse the woman. They do this because the woman still remains under the Law after having received the Early Rain of the Spirit. She remains under the Law because the Early Rain is not sufficient to stop her from committing adultery with Satan. In other words, she does not have the ability to approach Christ strictly by faith alone yet. She is still compelled by her carnal nature and the deceptions of Satan to mix in her own “works” with faith. She tries to serve two masters, both Satan and Christ (Mat 6:24).

By continuing in her adultery, she falls away from faith and remains under the Law. For this reason, the Pharisees do not drop their stones but continue to accuse her.

John 8:8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. 9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. 10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

In verse 8, Christ stoops down a second time and writes His Law of the Spirit in the heart of the woman again. This act represents the Latter Rain of the Spirit.

It is at this point that Christ heals the woman’s spiritual blindness and she comes out from Satan’s deceptions. At this time, she begins to walk by faith alone and as a result, the Law can no longer accuse her. After this change from the Old Covenant of Law to the New Covenant of Grace through Faith, the Pharisees drop their stones and leave.

The woman (the Elect) has now been made into a Chaste Virgin again and is ready for the wedding to take place. After the wedding takes place, the woman’s marriage relationship with Christ is restored.

Joe

Reactions: St. SteVen

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CONTINUED FROM THE PREVIOUS POST...

Here is a verse by verse teaching of the story:

John 8:3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, 4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. 5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

In the first three verses of the story, a woman is said to have been caught in the act of adultery. This event “typed” when Adam & Eve were caught in the act of adultery with Satan in the Garden of Eden.

The woman was then delivered to the Pharisees who were responsible for the administration of the Law. The Law says that the penalty for her adultery is death. When Adam & Eve committed adultery in the Garden of Eden, they, too, were judged by the Law and were given the penalty of death (both spiritual and physical).

However, since Christ is now ready to restore His marriage relationship with the woman, He will gather her with “great mercies”:

John 8:6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

Christ’s act of writing in the ground represents Him pouring out the Early Rain of the Spirit on the woman. By doing this, He is writing His Law of the Spirit in her heart.

This verse applies:

Jer 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

The verse above is referring to the New Covenant of Grace through Faith which is Christ’s spiritual covenant. Under the New Covenant, Christ will perform all the necessary “works” to restore the woman to Himself. And since it is a spiritual covenant, He will write his Law of the Spirit in the heart of the woman.

John 8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

After Christ first writes in the earth, the Pharisees continue to accuse the woman. They do this because the woman still remains under the Law after having received the Early Rain of the Spirit. She remains under the Law because the Early Rain is not sufficient to stop her from committing adultery with Satan. In other words, she does not have the ability to approach Christ strictly by faith alone yet. She is still compelled by her carnal nature and the deceptions of Satan to mix in her own “works” with faith. She tries to serve two masters, both Satan and Christ (Mat 6:24).

By continuing in her adultery, she falls away from faith and remains under the Law. For this reason, the Pharisees do not drop their stones but continue to accuse her.

John 8:8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. 9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. 10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

In verse 8, Christ stoops down a second time and writes His Law of the Spirit in the heart of the woman again. This act represents the Latter Rain of the Spirit.

It is at this point that Christ heals the woman’s spiritual blindness and she comes out from Satan’s deceptions. At this time, she begins to walk by faith alone and as a result, the Law can no longer accuse her. After this change from the Old Covenant of Law to the New Covenant of Grace through Faith, the Pharisees drop their stones and leave.

The woman (the Elect) has now been made into a Chaste Virgin again and is ready for the wedding to take place. After the wedding takes place, the woman’s marriage relationship with Christ is restored.

Joe
Dont forget he told her to sin no more . God will gather those IN CHRIST not those who followed another jesus
another gospel , another god . Just a friendly reminder to this all inclusive sin accepting GOD HATING generation .
Not accusing you at all . JUST REMINDING US that GOD wont be mocked . He who sows to the flesh
shall of the flesh reap corruption . But he who sows to the SPIRIT shall of the SPIRIT reap LIFE everlasting .
If i holler GOD is love , WHICH IS TRUE , IF i holler I know JESUS
and yet i honor my sin , YEAH I DONT KNOW HIM . SO beware the many who try and say GOD IS LOVE
and that they love CHRIST and follow HIM . Cause many who lip his name are as i once was .
THEY STILL LOVE THIER SIN , they still honor their sin , they still make excuse for their sin .
THEY DONT KNOW HIM PERIOD .
NOR DID I .
IF one cometh and hollers GOD is love and yet uses that love as a means to justify their sin . THEY KNOW NIETHER GOD
nor HIS LOVE .
IF you would like a huge example , BUT IT AINT the ONLY example , allow me to give one .
IF a gay man or woman comes within the church and hollers GOD IS LOVE , THIS IS HOW HE MADE ME
same sex is love . IT DONT MATTER IF THEY PRAY TO GOD TEN THOUSAND TIMES a day
volunteer more than any one in the church , THEY love the god who embraced their sin .
DO understand why that god was not capitlized . COURSE that goes with any sin , like love of money or etc

Reactions: Marvelloustime

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dont forget he told her to sin no more . God will gather those IN CHRIST not those who followed another jesus
another gospel , another god . Just a friendly reminder to this all inclusive sin accepting GOD HATING generation .
Not accusing you at all . JUST REMINDING US that GOD wont be mocked . He who sows to the flesh
shall of the flesh reap corruption . But he who sows to the SPIRIT shall of the SPIRIT reap LIFE everlasting .
If i holler GOD is love , WHICH IS TRUE , IF i holler I know JESUS
and yet i honor my sin , YEAH I DONT KNOW HIM . SO beware the many who try and say GOD IS LOVE
and that they love CHRIST and follow HIM . Cause many who lip his name are as i once was .
THEY STILL LOVE THIER SIN , they still honor their sin , they still make excuse for their sin .
THEY DONT KNOW HIM PERIOD .
NOR DID I .
IF one cometh and hollers GOD is love and yet uses that love as a means to justify their sin . THEY KNOW NIETHER GOD
nor HIS LOVE .
IF you would like a huge example , BUT IT AINT the ONLY example , allow me to give one .
IF a gay man or woman comes within the church and hollers GOD IS LOVE , THIS IS HOW HE MADE ME
same sex is love . IT DONT MATTER IF THEY PRAY TO GOD TEN THOUSAND TIMES a day
volunteer more than any one in the church , THEY love the god who embraced their sin .
DO understand why that god was not capitlized . COURSE that goes with any sin , like love of money or etc
Dear amigo de christo,
The sin that the woman was committing was the sin of mixing "works with faith". That sin is the only sin that will cause a believer's spiritual death (loss of salvation).

When a believer commits this sin, they are committing adultery (fornication) with Satan.

This is what Christ was teaching in this verse:

Mat 19:9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

And here in this verse:

Rev 2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

And that is what Paul was teaching here:

1Cor 6:17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit. 18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

The sin of mixing "works" with faith is what Christ was referring to when He told the woman to "sin no more".

Joe