How Christianity was the catalyst of the Holocaust:

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adstar

Sep 17, 2009
[quote name='Sir Knight;74566]Oh yeah' date=' I forgot. Just like the 25,000+ Protestant denominations ALL claiming to be guided by the Holy Spirit yet disagreeing with each other on one or more elements of faith. Given the fact that AT BEST only one of them is in fact guided by the Holy Spirit and 24,999+ of them are making FALSE claims, what should proof can you offer that your claim does not fall into one of those false claims?Just because you do not believe something does not make it false. It stands as recorded history.Wrong again. The Catholic Church was the Church spoken of in the bible.And that is how 24,999+ denominations along with hundreds of millions of followers are following false doctrine.Scripture has it that the Church that Jesus established would exist for all generations. Where is this Church today and how does it trace it's roots back to Peter and the Apostles? Or, men can be convicted by another spirit and led to a false doctrine as the bible warns us of. The fact the 24,999+ denominations have a false doctrine disproves your claims.Boy, are you confused. Sin, by definition, is a WILLFUL act. One can not sin by accident.That's where the concept of Purgatory comes in and the forgiveness of sins by the priest.Then what proof can you offer that you are also not one of the ones who THINKS that they are guided by the Holy Spirit but in reality are not?You DO need official titles. The Bible commands us to obey our Church leaders. The Bible tells us that Bishops and Elders are those leaders and they do not take that authority upon themselves but receive it from someone who already has that authority by the laying on of hands. Even St. Paul, who was personally picked by Jesus, did not begin his ministry until after meeting with Peter and having a Bishop lay hands on him. And that, is in the bible!I ask again, what proof can you offer which differs from the 24,999+ other denominations who falsely believe that they too are being guided by the Holy Spirit?Without proof which differs from the other 24,999+, I choose to reject it.The fact that NO Protestant organization existed prior to the 16th century EXCLUDES them from the running because the bible says that Christ's Church would exist for all generations.You keep claiming that the Holy Spirit will establish what is correct. That is the claim of 25,000+ Protestant denominations. Yet, AT BEST, only one of them can be correct and 24,999+ of them are making FALSE claims.[/QUOTE']Why do you persist in referring to the protestant organizations when i have stated twice now that i do not belong to any protestant organizations? Maybe you have been trained in countering protestants? Maybe your so comfortable in that. that you refuse to see me as i am?You have proclaimed whom you have your faith in. You can only see a church of bricks and mortar an officially sanctioned church of the roman emperor. You think you have security in this official church that has been the servant of the kings of this world. You believe in the official state sanctioned history they produce and protect.You proclaim an earned eternity with God through paying for your sins in purgatory and thereby you deny that the blood of Jesus is what saves. No No No says the catholic church you will all pay for your sins in purgatory Jesus died for nothing. The truth is only the truth of Jesus will provide you with Eternal safety. The beast that supports the harlot will turn on her in the end and tear her to shreds. All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Diana

Nov 1, 2009
Adstar;74753 said:
You bring false accusations against me. I never bragged anywhere about being Holy. But as i have experienced time and time again those who are in rebellion against the Word of God will seek to paste evil intent upon the Messenger of God and will seek to play the person instead of the Message. All Praise The Ancient Of Days
This is what happens when you don't even know what the Greek word "Saint" means.

Sir Knight

Jan 3, 2008
[quote name='Adstar;74755]Why do you persist in referring to the protestant organizations when i have stated twice now that i do not belong to any protestant organizations?[/QUOTE]Christ established a Church which scripture tells us is the pillar of the faith and the defender of the truth. You are either with it or against it. You have made it clear that you are not with it' date=' therefore you are protesting (Protestant) against it.[QUOTE=Adstar;74755']Maybe you have been trained in countering protestants? Maybe your so comfortable in that. that you refuse to see me as i am?[/QUOTE]What are you? For it (Catholic)? Or against it (Protestant)?[quote name='Adstar;74755]You have proclaimed whom you have your faith in. You can only see a church of bricks and mortar an officially sanctioned church of the roman emperor. You think you have security in this official church that has been the servant of the kings of this world. You believe in the official state sanctioned history they produce and protect.[/QUOTE]I see a Church established by the Son of God and given authority by the Son of God in all matters of the faith including having the keys to the kingdom of heaven.[QUOTE=Adstar;74755]You proclaim an earned eternity with God through paying for your sins in purgatory and thereby you deny that the blood of Jesus is what saves. No No No says the catholic church you will all pay for your sins in purgatory Jesus died for nothing.[/QUOTE]We've been through all of this already. We read in Hebrews that Christ died for our sins prior to us coming to the faith. After we come to the faith' date=' any sins that we commit, we will have to atone for. Go back and re-read what was presented earlier.[QUOTE=Adstar;74755']The truth is only the truth of Jesus will provide you with Eternal safety. The beast that supports the harlot will turn on her in the end and tear her to shreds.[/QUOTE]The truth is that Jesus told Paul that He and His Church are one. Reject one and you reject the other no matter how much you profess otherwise.
Adstar;74755 said:
All Praise The Ancient Of Days
Right back at ya.

Adstar

Sep 17, 2009
Sir Knight;74759 said:
Originally Posted by Adstar View PostAll Praise The Ancient Of DaysRight back at ya.
There is no love in this reply to my call for all to Praise the Ancient of Days.I have trust that the Holy Spirit will do the convicting and that not one sheep will be lost to destruction. I will give the message i am guided to give. All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Sir Knight

Jan 3, 2008
Why would I praise God in Aramaic? Why not in my native tongue which is clearer to understand? Did the Jesus or the Apostles praise God in a foreign tongue?

soulja boy

Aug 10, 2009
If Christ's method of using one verse of scripture to make a point were not questioned, then have can you question the SAME approach when used by someone else?
Once again, you show your ignorance of scripture. Jesus did not use one verse of scripture to make a point. While he was on earth he used many verses of scripture which put together conveyed a whole new Kingdom and a whole new way of life and what was the characteristics of that way of life. Like so many who use scripture to justify their heresy, you verse mine, use eisegesis to put your own slant on it and then expect people to be impressed with what you say. I am sorry to say it doesn't work like that for people who know God and his word and do not put their faith in the pronouncements of a handful of people who seem to think that they are God's annointed one to tell everyone else what to do.When you have got a guy at the top who believes that his word is law or infallable what ever you want to call it you become a cult.I don't know why you are here spouting catholic error on a site that does not accept anything you say. if you think you are going to correct us, think again. We are secure enough in our God and his word to know that you have absolutely nothing to offer us because we know that the grace of God has given each of us salvation from our sin and an eternity with him and we don't have to do a d*mn thing except to repent and be baptised and believe God for our righteousness. If you want to spend all your life trying to do good works in the hope that you will maybe, one day, earn your salvation go ahead, but don't ask me to ditch what is a far better offer for one that is to say the least very inferior to what you are offering.To use an illustration, it is like being offered two jobs. One pays $30,000 a year and you don't have to do anything to be paid and the other one pays $30,000 a year but you have to turn up every day, seven days a week and work eight hours a day to be paid. Go figure.

soulja boy

Aug 10, 2009
I already did the last time that you asked. Given the fact that you did not address it, I suggest that you go back to the drawing board.
No you didn't. I have yet to see where you have stated chapter and verse which says that the following is approved by God especially the one about priests molesting boys. Now let me see if I have got this right. Because this verse is in the bible the rc church can invent whatever it wants, like indulgences to earn your salvation; the inquisition to stop protestantism; priests molesting boys which the church approves of because all they do is move them to another parish; invent a pope who thinks he is the top dog in christendom; build a palace for him to live in; fill you places of idolotary with graven images; praying to Mary; rosary beads; making priests "he who is to be obeyed"; single popes who fornicate; murdering a man who made the bible available to the common man; excomunicating a priest who told the truth. I am sure others can add to the list.

kestrel

Oct 8, 2008
soulja boy said:
No you didn't. I have yet to see where you have stated chapter and verse which says that the following is approved by God especially the one about priests molesting boys.

As a former seminarian -even though no longer attending a Catholic congregation- I have to say that your comment is gravely insulting and misleading. The RCC does not teach that is OK to molest children.

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
Dad of 3 said:
Deadwheat1224;73285 said:
Just out of curiosity... by what claim do you call Catholicism "Bastardized"? I do believe that Hitler hated Catholics too? And you can't claim that true and orthodox Catholicism is any more anti-semitic than other Christian religions...

I was raised strict Roman Catholic and it has some major problems: their claim of authority is Jesus telling Peter that he is the rock that the church would be built on, and use that as their "right" and as the establishment of the office of Pope. They teach about Purgatory, when there's no such place mentioned or implied in the Bible. They claim that Mary is still a virgin, and are thus forced to claim that Jesus' brothers and sisters were actually his "cousins." They teach that the Sacrament literally turns to flesh and blood (transubstantiation), and claim that members are to believe everything that the church teaches or nothing (dogma).
Not only that, but, the Pope is the Vicar of Christ,, (Replacement on earth, meaning Christ lives vicariously through the Pope) Mary was sinless and lived a sinless life and is co-heir to the thrown of Jesus. Mary and Jesus work hand in hand in the church. Praying to and for dead saints, which is realy praying to the dead. Praying to angels. The Rosary. The list goes on and on and on.

I should choose my words more carefully, , there are good and saved Catholics and I dont' mean to insult them. But, the fact remains that Catholocism is a false religion.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On that note from WhiteKnucle, I think this thread has run its course.

Stick to going after the doctrines and not the people. Thanks for the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.