How everyday investors should approach spot bitcoin ETFs

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do have a Yahoo! page that is set up to monitor a portfolio watch list in which I was notified of the following investor advice...

There are possibilities of financial collapse in my lifetime. I believe the Anti-Christ will use this opportunity to set up his kingdom. Even after Wednesday’s announcement, SEC chair Gary Gensler said in a statement that despite the approval of the ETF listing, "we did not approve or endorse bitcoin." I personally have no intentions of investing in bitcoin and spend time worried over what I have invested in the form of the US dollar.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do have a Yahoo! page that is set up to monitor a portfolio watch list in which I was notified of the following investor advice...

There are possibilities of financial collapse in my lifetime. I believe the Anti-Christ will use this opportunity to set up his kingdom. Even after Wednesday’s announcement, SEC chair Gary Gensler said in a statement that despite the approval of the ETF listing, "we did not approve or endorse bitcoin." I personally have no intentions of investing in bitcoin and spend time worried over what I have invested in the form of the US dollar.
I'm suspicious of everything, particularly when a specific investment is advertised as "the next best thing." Nobody can tell an individual what is the best place for his or her money--you need to ask God. What works for Warren Buffett will not work for you or me, unless we feel comfortable with stocks.

Perhaps your thing is real estate? Perhaps you like to try crazy ideas with high risk and high return? I have a friend who is big on Bitcoin.

In all of these things there is a great danger. Stay within the lanes God has given you. What you're good at is where you should stay.

I say this because these days we have to decide where to put our money. We can't just stick it in a savings account--we lose money to inflation. So to be responsible, with ourselves, God, and our descendants we have to make decisions--we can't escape it.

Reactions: rockytopva

Orkan

Jan 30, 2023
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
I think spot bitcoin https://ultramining.com/en/btc-halving ETFs are a great way to invest in bitcoin without the hassle and risk of buying and storing the cryptocurrency directly. Spot bitcoin ETFs track the price of bitcoin more closely than futures-based ETFs, which suffer from futures drag and higher fees. Spot bitcoin ETFs also offer more liquidity and transparency than non-ETF grantor trusts, which often trade at a premium or discount to their net asset value. However, spot bitcoin ETFs are not without challenges. They still have to deal with the volatility, security, and regulation issues of the bitcoin marke. Investors should approach spot bitcoin ETFs with caution and diversification, and only allocate a small portion of their portfolio to this asset class

Last edited: