How God Proved The Bible Alone Is True And That All Other Religions Are Lying

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reverend S

Apr 29, 2023
LONDON
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I don't think I've ever encountered a "Christian Newbie" with such an intellectually hostile attitude toward the Bible. My suspicions are definitely aroused. But if you actually are interested in how accurate Bible prophecy can be, the lecture begins at about the 27:00 mark:

Oh, here's another one that's newer (it gets down to business at about 23:00):

So, Revelation cannot be understood UNLESS you understan Daniel as well? That is what he appears to be saying. So, basically, in order to understand the apparently 'clear' word of god, one has to have the intellectual capacity to be able to interpret two apparently unrelated pieces of text? Have a got that right?

Reverend S

Apr 29, 2023
LONDON
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I don't think I've ever encountered a "Christian Newbie" with such an intellectually hostile attitude toward the Bible. My suspicions are definitely aroused. But if you actually are interested in how accurate Bible prophecy can be, the lecture begins at about the 27:00 mark:

Oh, here's another one that's newer (it gets down to business at about 23:00):

OK, so the bible apparently 'prophesised' the downfall of the Roman Empire. Well, so what? Any historian will tell you nothing lasts for ever. Christianity is the dominant religion now, but it was not always so and their surely will become a time when it will not be so. Life has ebbs and flows. Not sure why such significance is placed on 'prophecy'.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, actually I have and the verses are meaningless.
While I respect your position, I can't see how you can't see what any confused pagan can plainly see: that 2,600 years ago, God challenged their pagan "gods" to prove their existence by demanding of them: "Declare unto us the future, that we may know ye are gods", something that He easily does and has filled the pages of Scripture with evidence of it.

And since people claim "Allah", "Buddha", "Shiva", "Baal", "Baphumet", "Isis", "Zeus", "Molech", etc., are real, factual "gods", any of their worshippers would interpret His words which immediately follow the challenge: "Behold, you are nothing, and your counsel nothing, an abomination is he that trusteth in you" as an insult to both them and their false "gods".

Which is why the challenge is so important. It demands action. It demands an answer. It demands defense of one's honor.

How deafening, ear splitting, Earth-shattering is the 2,600 years of silence from all these "gods"...how embarrassing, humiliating, abasing it is that none of their "gods" have stepped up to the challenge. I had a Muslim tell me one time, "Allah doesn't need to stoop low and give regard some silly challenge to his authority". How stubborn and weak, also an apt description of his "god" Allah aka Satan - weak. So, if your only answer is "I don't see it", well I suggest you keep looking friend :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Nancy

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is 'obtuse' about asking someone to substantiate a claim they have made?
Let me as you again, who do we know this event you have described occured. Who was there to witness it?. What exactly was said? When did this event take place? Where did it take place? Why did it take place? And how was the message delivered. Simply questions so answer if one is making an accurate claim one would have thought.

And what significance does that Bible quote have to anything?

Can you specify exactly and precisely an event that the Bible specificially and accurately predicted?

Again, list specific quotes from the Bible that make DIRECT predictive claims about ACTUAL places, people and events. Ought to be easy!
How about you embark on your own research instead of dismissing everything you hear that's contrary to what you think is a well founded position? I can assure you, you've built upon the worst of unstable ground. Even FEMA won't write you a flood policy, and their money appears straight of the thin air of the U.S. Mint.

Sherlock Holmes may be fiction, but what he said is far from it: "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data".

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about you embark on your own research instead of dismissing everything you hear that's contrary to what you think is a well founded position? I can assure you, you've built upon the worst of unstable ground. Even FEMA won't right you a flood policy, and their money appears straight of the thin air of the U.S. Mint.

Sherlock Holmes may be fiction, but what he said is far from it: "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data".
Lol, money out of thin air with nothing to back it-check! SMH.
Since the history of the bible is judged by the same measuring stick that ALL history is. Why don't people question ALL of history? No, they prefer to believe the Jean Dixons and Nietzsche's of the world. So backwards! I find prophecy fascinating!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, Revelation cannot be understood UNLESS you understan Daniel as well? That is what he appears to be saying. So, basically, in order to understand the apparently 'clear' word of god, one has to have the intellectual capacity to be able to interpret two apparently unrelated pieces of text? Have a got that right?

Well, I would probably say that I wouldn't expect Daniel to tell you any more about Revelation than Matthew tells you about Isaiah or a thousand other passages tell you about others, but I don't get to decide that—God does. Maybe God had something special in mind for Daniel and Revelation, collectively. A lot of scholars seem to feel that way. But from what you've said so far, I guess that might only make you doubt it all the more.

(Jesus appeared to the travelers on the road to Emmaus and told them all kinds of stuff about Himself from the Old Testament.)

You can determine that on your own if you like. Personally, I feel safer letting God do it. Just sayin'.

OK, so the bible apparently 'prophesised' the downfall of the Roman Empire. Well, so what? Any historian will tell you nothing lasts for ever. Christianity is the dominant religion now, but it was not always so and their surely will become a time when it will not be so. Life has ebbs and flows. Not sure why such significance is placed on 'prophecy'.
The thing is, at least to me:

Sure, any historian can point out the tendency of things to ebb and flow, but Daniel 2 and 8 tells you not only that Rome fell, but that there was a kingdom of Rome divided afterward, a Grecian empire before, a Medo-Persian empire before that, and a Babylonian empire before that—and not only that but that an everlasting kingdom of the Prince Of Peace will shatter the entire house of cards to smithereenies at the end of the story.

Seems impressive to me. Sorry if that seems high-handed. It's pretty exciting to me that I don't have to believe God without evidence that He explicitly invites us to investigate.

But you are, of course, entitled to believe as your conscience dictates.

That's what the Everlasting Gospel is all about when you really study it out.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, list specific quotes from the Bible that make DIRECT predictive claims about ACTUAL places, people and events. Ought to be easy!
What if God doesn't want just anyone who has an ounce of curiosity to know what His plans are? Doesn't He have the right, in your judgment, to relate some of His words only to those who are earnestly seeking His voice (perhaps someone whose time is not too valuable to be bothered)? Maybe He has a plan for facilitating that.

Daniel 12 says that only certain people will understand.

Frankly, I don't understand your insistence on dictating terms to God. It's not those who appeal to you that you should be agreeing with. You're not insulting or offending me. My time is not that valuable. But I can say that I haven't had much luck getting God to do things my way. Just being honest, here.
.:)

Reactions: Nancy and Brakelite

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is nothing in the Bible, that says "the Bible is the only book that is true"
Why would it say such a thing?

I'm sure I've seen at least a couple of math books that had no mistakes in them.

"search the scriptures" (Acts 17:11)

not "find the scriptures 'right'"!
Who are we to judge whether the Bible is right or wrong?

Nice work for skeptics, but I don't see how the Christian can afford it.

Reactions: Cassandra

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Before we criticize the Bible for being a book that requires a comparison of "line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little, there a little" in order to understand truth, let's first remember that it was God Almighty Himself Who ordained that very method of study and conclusion, having told us Himself in Isaiah 28:9-10 KJV that "precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept, line upon line, line upon line, here a little, there a little."

Let's not complain that the book of Daniel is the book of Revelation concealed, and the book of Revelation is the book of Daniel revealed. God Himself said to Daniel that the eschatological words of his book would be "shut up" until the "time of the end" when they would take center stage and expose Satan's world of counterfeit religion for what it is.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol, money out of thin air with nothing to back it-check! SMH.
Since the history of the bible is judged by the same measuring stick that ALL history is. Why don't people question ALL of history? No, they prefer to believe the Jean Dixons and Nietzsche's of the world. So backwards! I find prophecy fascinating!
Amen, especially since it confirms God's almighty power in the Universe while exposing all others as impotent. I think Mrs. Dixon was scored to have less than 6 percent accuracy in her "predictions". Can you imagine Daniel or John or Ezekiel being only that accurate?

I'm convinced, was the devil telling her what would happen to people over whom he exercises ultimate control (hollywood elites). He easily manipulates them into marriages, out of marriages, even who would lose a loved one to... ahem...ahem..."untimely death" - which seems to happen a lot to loved ones close to these people just before their careers are launched into superstardom (but I'll try to shy away from any conspiracy theories atm ;) )

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen, especially since it confirms God's almighty power in the Universe while exposing all others as impotent. I think Mrs. Dixon was scored to have less than 6 percent accuracy in her "predictions". Can you imagine Daniel or John or Ezekiel being only that accurate?

I'm convinced, was the devil telling her what would happen to people over whom he exercises ultimate control (hollywood elites). He easily manipulates them into marriages, out of marriages, even who would be lose a loved one to... ahem...ahem..."untimely death" - which seems to happen a lot to loved ones close to these people just before their careers are launched into superstardom (but I'll try to shy away from any conspiracy theories atm ;) )
Many "conspiracy theory's turn into "conspiracy facts" ;)

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At this point, the conspiracies ought to be the lead stories on the nightly news and the "official government report" ought to be relegated to the cubbyhole of "human interest" fluff pieces that directly precede the end of the broadcast lol

:watching and waiting:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember when some long ago warned there was a conspiracy amongst elites to create a one world govt .
TURNED INTO THE FACT IT ALWAYS WAS .
Remember when folks were warning the RCC and others were trying to create a one world religion
that will include all religoins and THE DIRE NEED to believe on CHRIST would be made void .
TURNS OUT ITS A FAST FACT COMING TO PASS RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR FACES . I am watching
a harlots religion take hold on all faiths and even all false religoins and even secular to merge them as one
Right under this very world govt and its bidding . Aint a conspiracy theory , its a conspiracy FACT .

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember when some long ago warned there was a conspiracy amongst elites to create a one world govt .
Remember when folks were warning the RCC and others were trying to create a one world religion
that will include all religoins and THE DIRE NEED to believe on CHRIST would be made void .
TURNS OUT ITS A FAST FACT COMING TO PASS RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR FACES . I am watching
a harlots religion take hold on all faiths and even all false religoins and even secular to merge them as one
Right under this very world govt and its bidding . Aint a conspiracy theory , its a conspiracy FACT .
Well I don't what a "religoin" is but you're usually tracking pretty close to the reality of things, Amigo, so I'll buy it. Lol :) :D ;)

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
save-image.png

Reverend S

Apr 29, 2023
LONDON
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What if God doesn't want just anyone who has an ounce of curiosity to know what His plans are? Doesn't He have the right, in your judgment, to relate some of His words only to those who are earnestly seeking His voice (perhaps someone whose time is not too valuable to be bothered)? Maybe He has a plan for facilitating that.

Daniel 12 says that only certain people will understand.

Frankly, I don't understand your insistence on dictating terms to God. It's not those who appeal to you that you should be agreeing with. You're not insulting or offending me. My time is not that valuable. But I can say that I haven't had much luck getting God to do things my way. Just being honest, here.
.:)
"What if God doesn't want just anyone who has an ounce of curiosity to know what His plans are?"

Then how can we know if she has any plans at all?

"Doesn't He have the right, in your judgment, to relate some of His words only to those who are earnestly seeking His voice (perhaps someone whose time is not too valuable to be bothered)? Maybe He has a plan for facilitating that."

And we know this how??

"But I can say that I haven't had much luck getting God to do things my way. Just being honest, here."

Then why on earth are you bothering?

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"What if God doesn't want just anyone who has an ounce of curiosity to know what His plans are?"
Surely, the Lord God will do NOTHING, but He revealeth His secret to His servants the prophets".

Reverend S, please open the Bible and see what it says before climbing on the internet to "darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge".

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Phone! Nice to see you on more often. Your OP deserves a trophy! :Bestest:
Eschatology is actually what initially drew me into the Truth. I do not understand at all how EVERYONE is not "impressed" by His wonders! He never leaves His children in the dark :)
AND NOW a huge one is unfolding right in front of us .
A huge one sister .
It was foretold .
Imagine nearly two thousand years ago
if one has said An image would one day speak
and a system would be in place that if all conformed not they would be unable to buy or sell .
WELL LOOK AROUND .
You got the AI , image that speaks in all languages all tied into the digital system
which grows fast and in that system , YOU GOT IT , YOU NO COMPLY YOU NO BUY .
THIS was wrote ALMOST TWO THOUSAND years ago . AND BAM HERE IT IS coming in full force .
yeah . As always the bible is RIGHT , cause GOD IS RIGHT and HIS TRUTH BE IN IT .