How is it that we have come to this?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
I ran into a lady a while back. We began to talk while waiting in line and the topic of TV & Christian channels came up.She expressed to be a Christian, claiming how she loved Joyce Meyers.
But when I had I told her that along with Christian channels, I also watch such channels as the History, or Discovery, National Geographic, Animal planet for I love to learn of God's creation, to which she comments, Oh, I love to watch the nature programs as well, but I can't, because it hurts to much to see them die and be eaten. She says, My FAVORITE show is CSI.
REGRETFULLY! I passed up an opportunity to open her eyes as to what she was saying for I did not think quick enough to say: Isn't it ironic that we have twisted truth to make watching the killing of an animal far more disturbing than to watch the killing of a human being?

We will spend 1,000,000's of dollars to stop or help injured animals(which is good for we are stewards over the animals), but we think nothing of killing and dumping our unborn children in the trash by aborting them and call those who object to it.... the evils ones who won't let us have our RIGHTS to do our evil deeds.Or how we allow our children do dress in fashions that will make them an object of RAPE AND MURDER, or bore children out of wedlock because we allow them to draw attention as in ADVERTISEMENT for such SHOPPERS as want to get SOME OF THAT! We encourage our children to look up to idols such as HUMAN BEINGS that are flawed and they spend all of their time worshipping them, trying to IMITATE to be LIKE THEM when we should be getting them into their Bible to really bless them with the Word so they can idolize Christ and imitate his attributes that keeps them FAR from the devils realm of captivity to SIN-FUL lifestyles to be blessed in life, to bring honor to their family and all who know them! God's Word raises us up to be usable by God in this sinful world over run by the devils spawn that has warped our thinking and destroy our people.

Amazing how little we really care for others or life, while confessing to be GOOD PEOPLE.
I used to be one of THEM, but now I SEE!

Blessings