How Long Has CB enabled Neo-Nazi, White Supremacists, a platform?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I notice there some bold racist white supremacist Neo-Nazi types here.
Those who call Christians Bible Thumpers, and then promote Anti-Jewish propaganda. While their profile reads, "Christian", their posts show they're not one.

Out of curiosity I'm wondering if instead of those racist mouthpieces corrupting a Christians Only board , if there are plans to create a board where they can post their hate speech to one another. While being banned from corrupting the Christians Only boards.

Thanks.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who call Christians Bible Thumpers, and then promote Anti-Jewish propaganda. While their profile reads, "Christian", their posts show they're not one.

Out of curiosity I'm wondering if instead of those racist mouthpieces corrupting a Christians Only board , if there are plans to create a board where they can post their hate speech to one another. While being banned from corrupting the Christians Only boards.

Thanks.
They are trolls.
This board and other boards get trolls regularly....
Look at post counts. How many posts has the poster posting such hate actually made?
How long have they been a part of this board?
Usually it's a short timer with only double digit posts. Not years and thousands.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks.
Gabriel, report the posts. Sometimes the mods don't see them. I know one who you are talking about.The hatred is appalling for a Christian.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Censorship is a two-edged sword just saying...

Be careful what you wish for.

I don't know who your speaking of and it really doesn' t matter.
Think of it as a test of tolerance and patience.
If you don't like it, I believe you can block the posts maybe?

Sometimes things are sent our way to challenge our ummm fruitfulness.
If you treat them with a cup of cold water and hospitality they will probably flee.

Test yourself. Jesus was tested daily by hypocrites and false accusers. He didnt censor them.
But through his patience and tolerance they walked away.

Don't let others tarnish your good works.
Rather, rise above the occasion and pray for them.

Rom 12:20
Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

We call ourselves Christians and say we walk the walk. The proof is in the testing.
And you wont pass the test unless you are tried. Like gold in a fiery furnace.

Think of it as the perfect opportunity to show your hospitality.

Mat 10:16
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Hugs
:D

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use Christianity Board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law."

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use Christianity Board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law."
So those who post Antisemitic,racist, rhetoric are wrong for doing so.

• Love
Reactions: The Learner

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ugh..
Why is it when the media calls us white supremists and maga extremists, that that's not racist?
Or when they call us nazis or the cause of unvaccinated pandemics, or science deniers, thats not wrong?
I'll tell you why.
We have a thing called the First Amendment which the government has no right to infringe upon.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion regardless of how offensive it might be.

Now this First Amendment doesn't apply to private companies or forums or social media. They can make their own laws as they see fit.
But by enacting such laws the Government is able to get around this loophole and push their agenda on censorship by allowing this to be done in the public sphere.
See the twitter files and Facebook with their collusion with the government to censor free speech by working with social media and coercing them through use of the FBI and the DOJ.

All Im saying is it's a fine line to walk.
And what goes around comes around.

So yes, let's censor this website. Then when you go to another website you will be censored for your opinions.
And then we'll cry how it's so unfair they banned us for free speech.

Rom 16:17
Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

Avoid them.. doesn't say VOID them.

But you do what you think is good. And instead of letting God do the judging and allowing karma to work it's work, we'll do it for him.

If tolerance doesn't begin in the church, you think the world will do it for us?

1Pe 4:17
For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

I'm just adding my thoughts to the discussion.
Always looking ahead for obstacles we may be creating for ourselves.

HUGS

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are slang terms bad as well? For example using slurs against ethnic groups?

Last edited:
Reactions: The Learner

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I was younger I used to get called four eyes and ni66er lips because I have/had full lips.
Yeah there bad, their not nice thats for sure.
But I also grew up with the saying:
Sticks and stones can break my bones but names will never hurt me.

Well they'll hurt you emotionally if you let them get to you.
You have to grow thick skin and let them roll off you like water on a duck.

Everyone soooo sensitive today. Everyone is a victim.

Name calling didnt change who I was or who I am, it just made me stronger to take more attacks as I got older.
And I got plenty. Try being a 14 year old mom and what the other kids are calling you and their parents think of you back in the 70's.

It's like getting a cold and your immune system gets stronger and learns to fight back when it comes around again.
People need to build up their sensitivity immune system and get a spine.

Just my opinion..
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL

Mat 3:7
But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

Mat 12:34
O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

Unchecked Copy Box
Mat 23:33
Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

just sayin..
lol

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Censorship is a two-edged sword just saying...

Be careful what you wish for.

I don't know who your speaking of and it really doesn' t matter.
Think of it as a test of tolerance and patience.
If you don't like it, I believe you can block the posts maybe?

Sometimes things are sent our way to challenge our ummm fruitfulness.
If you treat them with a cup of cold water and hospitality they will probably flee.

Test yourself. Jesus was tested daily by hypocrites and false accusers. He didnt censor them.
But through his patience and tolerance they walked away.

Don't let others tarnish your good works.
Rather, rise above the occasion and pray for them.

Rom 12:20
Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

We call ourselves Christians and say we walk the walk. The proof is in the testing.
And you wont pass the test unless you are tried. Like gold in a fiery furnace.

Think of it as the perfect opportunity to show your hospitality.

Mat 10:16
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Hugs
:D
how do you do hugs? we need more positive icons like winner.

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank You

Angelina

Reactions: Angelina